GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool pics of white NBS with line-x bedliner

If you use the bed of your truck alot than I'd go over the rail.

Default Line-x Undercoating

Just bought my 08 Silverado. It did not come with undercoating on the rear wheel-wells. I'm thinking about doing spray in line-x rather than a standard undercoating for the wheel-wells along with the bed of my truck. Has anybody done this to their wheel-wells? Any pics?

Kind of off topic, but it has to do with line-x. How rough is it after it's sprayed in? I sleep in the bed of my truck when I go to the beach and places like that. So I don't want the line x to rub the skin off of my arms if I'm moving around. Lol. Can you choose how rough the material is?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZSI52 View Post
    Kind of off topic, but it has to do with line-x. How rough is it after it's sprayed in? I sleep in the bed of my truck when I go to the beach and places like that. So I don't want the line x to rub the skin off of my arms if I'm moving around. Lol. Can you choose how rough the material is?
    I don't know if you can choose, but you can probably tell whoever is going to spray it for you that you need it a little smoother. It really depends on their gun setup though. Mine is pretty rough, I know I wouldn't want to sleep on just the bed. A blanket over it though, and it would be fine.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Yea I agree, its all how the gun is setup. I know two different guys with Rhino Lining, and one guys is real rough, and one guys is real smooth.

Im kinda new here so forgive me if it's been talked about but are there any real product differences between Rhino linings and Line-X linings?
    and...I'm sure it kinda depends on where you live but roughly how much do they cost?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kman1022 View Post
    Im kinda new here so forgive me if it's been talked about but are there any real product differences between Rhino linings and Line-X linings?
    and...I'm sure it kinda depends on where you live but roughly how much do they cost?

Thanks
    Go to their respective websites and find local dealers. They will give you quotes and options. That's what I did.
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 2WD
    2.25" leveling kit
    20x9 0mm offset MB 72s
    305/50/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    Line-X color matched Spray in bedliner

2001 Camaro Z28
    Lots of Sh**......12.2 in 1/4 mile.

My Line-X is smooth and no pics because mine looks exactly like the other white extended cab with over the rails. I do plumbing so insisted that I got over the rails and am very happy/pleased that I did. When I say the line-x is smooth, it is nothing like sand paper. A lot of my stuff in the back slides if I don't strap it down but its nice when you put in a giant water heater and can slide the damn thing out without too much effort.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12