GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Bilstein Shocks - Two HD models?

Folks,

Disclaimer (I feel I have to!): I did search for shock information, but, didn't find specific model information so sorry if this actually exists someplace - I couldn't find it!

Ok, with that out of the way, I have a 2005 1500 Crew Cab LT 2WD and want HD Bilstein's. That seemed like an easy choice, until I looked at sites to buy them - including Bilstein.com - and there are (at least) two models of HD shocks for Front/Rear:

F4-BE5-2905-H0 --- REAR
    F4-BE5-2903-H0 --- REAR
    F4-BE5-2905-H1 --- REAR
    F4-BE5-2902-H0 --- FRONT
    F4-BE5-6500-H0 --- FRONT

All of which "seem" to fit my make/model of truck... I'm looking for a super firm ride, and to never bounce around again. Ever. LOL....

Thanks so much for the assistance.

Al

Bilstein's are a good choice. I had them on my HUMMER and now I have the Ranchos on my Silverado. While the Ranchos are nice, they aren't the Bilsteins...

I deal with bilsteincanada.com .Not sure where you are located but i purchased 4 for my truck and they were by far the cheapest i found.Go to their contact page on the site and email or call Gordon or Warren,tell them what you need and they will be able to help you decide which shocks are for you.
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Default Thanks!

I'm in Charlotte, NC -- but, I'll give those Canadian folks a shout as for the life of me I can't figure out the difference in the model #'s..... I just want the stiffest ride possible....

Thanks again for the response - I truly appreciate it!!!

Al