GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice pics. I posted a few myself, although I tried to avoid pics of the girls to keep my wife happy.
    I left around 3pm, and was glad I did. It was starting to get too crowded for my tastes. The Mustang and Camaro displays were mobbed.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

How about that MB SLS? That was sweet.. How did you like the Dub show? Did you see my booth? The one with the Large truck in it....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dub2sls.jpg   dub2vetteincamero.jpg  
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Yeah I saw that truck. That thing looks like a beast. Who owns that thing? I didn't see the MB. I was impressed with the SL9 Camaro. That was bad. I liked that whole Hennessy display. I think the yellow Camaro was the one I saw around the corner from me.

Legend

The SLP Yellow one at 575 Hp.. That was my friend Frank he's the area rep.. The BIG truck is on a F-550 . Here's a pic of me. with a RIX Girl... They are always fun to hang with...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dub2enkeiwithrix.jpg   dub2bigtruck.jpg  
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

It looks like she's having fun. That truck is a monster. Who owns it and where do they take it? There's nowhere, that I know of, in the area to offroad.

There were two yellow Camaros at the show from HPE. If your friend Frank has the one with the black grill louvers that cover the headlights, then that's the same car I saw near my house. Where does Frank live?

Legend

Franks a NJ guy he has not been driving around the SLP Car yet but soon. He's been driving a Black supercharged Silverado to the dealers..

Must be a different guy. Either way sweet car. Let's keep in-touch if there are any shows in the area. I go to a lot of the shows on Long Island.

Legend

Check out my post on the show at OCC this Sunday.. It might be rained out so keep an eye on it and I will post as soon as I know. I have 3 trucks coming from LI for it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12