GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Help finding Certain Rims

This summer i'm wanting to get different rims, mine suffered really bad from all the gravel road driving i was doing, but now i don't need to do hardly any. So, now i'm looking to get new rims, and new tires, because my steering was royally screwed, and put slanted wear on my tires, even after i got two wheel alignments. Also getting new ball joints so no need to say anything about my wear. But here's the rim, Eagle Alloy 064,

I cannot find these rims in 18" anywhere. So, now i need to expand my search to rims that look like this. I'm planning on getting rims, and either 35" tires, or 37" tires. Toyo Open Country Mud Terrains, or BFG KM2, or Nitto Mud Grapplers. I wont be driving my truck around much, just on weekends and to special events. I'm investing in a $500 bagger car and drive that sucker to work.

Does anyone know of rims that look like this but come in 18" diameter? I would like the rims to make the tires stick out the sides of my truck, giving it a wide stance. I believe that's low backspacing?
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    EFI Live Comp Cam and Valvetrain Snow Performance Methanol Injection
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat
    Electric Fan Autometer Pressure, Boost, and Pyro Gauges
    4.56 Gears Airlift Air Bag Suspension

Sr. Apprentice

negative offset, plus a wider rim, probably a 10" for you will give the truck a wider stance assuming u get a wide (12.50 or 13.50) tire to go with the rim. check out the 20x10 mazzi hulks, there a nice bold looking wheel and not too much different than the one u have shown.

I would like the rims to have the spokes machined like the eagle alloys, the Mazzi Hulks in black have black spokes. Thanks though, so its a negative offset that makes the rims stick out?
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat

Quote Originally Posted by ippielb View Post
    I would like the rims to have the spokes machined like the eagle alloys, the Mazzi Hulks in black have black spokes. Thanks though, so its a negative offset that makes the rims stick out?
    Lower backspacing will make them stick out. The backspacing is your mounting surface in relation to the inside of the rim, and will be what you want to pay attention to. I don't know what stock wheels are on these yet, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Not to concerned about the stock rims, as they fit with my lift, my tires on my stock rims are just too wide, and my a-arms took a bite out of my two front tires. And my ion alloy rims right now have nice backspacing keeping everything tucked nicely, but i want my truck to have a more aggressive stance.
    www.youtube.com/ippielb

No one? I am getting low on places to find rims.
    www.youtube.com/ippielb