GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Avalanche/GM Truck GTG.. Welcome Al from Canada.....GTG 8/21 in NJ - NY....

Hi Guys I am planing a GTG for a member of the Avalanche club.We will be meeting up at Rutt's Hut in Clifton NJ Aug 21st at about 5pm from there a short ride over to The Whisky Cafe for a Large Cruz night they have every Sat night. After that we may go take over Times Sq in NYC... Later in the week we will be touring OCC in NY...

Here is some info and I will try to update it soon... please post up if you can make a fun night...

Ok Boys and Girls in the NE. We have a vistor coming from The North.. Al and his family will be in the area in late Aug. So far the plans are a GTG at Rutt's hut in Clifton NJ on Aug 21st at 5pm from there we will go to the Whisky Cafe for there Huge Car/Truck Cruz night and if your not tired after wards we will take a late night Cruz to NYC down Times Sq.... So please post up if you can make it and Please com'on by.....

More info to come soon.. Like a tour of OCC during the week for his family and anyone else that wants to join...

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/in...83323.html#new

http://www.chevyavalancheclub.com/in...ic,9550.0.html
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Legend

This is still being planed and I am getting some RSVP's..Anyone from here ? This will be a fun night....

Legend

So where is everyone??? Com'on out.....So the plans are being made.. So far Sat night Rutt's Hut, Whisky Cafe Cruz night then a little fun in Times Sq.. Sunday We are planing A tour of Miss Liberty then he and his family are going to the Intrepid and sight seeing. During the week they will be going up to OCC for a tour More info on that later...
    Com'on out for a nice night and day.....And Welcome Al and his family

Legend

Blog Entries

A little bit too far for me to go....if I were driving through at all I'd make a stop but it's a long ways away from Missouri.

....and who's Al!? Give his family a hug for me..?...
    Steven

"The Sarge"
    1999 Chevy Suburban LT- K2500
    7.4 454 Vortec, 4WD
    305/70/16 on Eagle Alloy

Legend

He's a nice guy from The North. I told him all about this site and he will join soon... Com'on out it's not that bad of a drive....

Legend

One more week.. I have people coming from Pa,NY,NJ and Ct so far... Com'on out for a fun night...

Legend

Well it's turning out to be a nice GTG.. Should have a nice lifted Supercharged Avalanche there and a few other trucks... Com'on out guys....

I should be at Rutt's Hutt by 4:30 Sat.. It's about 10 mins from the Lincoln Tunnel 5 mins from exit 16 of the NJ Turnpike and 10 mins from the GSP..