GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default who really knows suspension?

i have an 05 silverado with a rancho lift on it. i have 2 questions... can i use brackets to lift the rear 2 in in order to fit 35's? i already have a 4in block and an add a leaf... and will the torsion key leveling kit up front still work if i have a lift kit already? i just wanna get some extra clearance for bigger tires! please help!

Cool who really knows suspensions?

Are your 35s rubbing in the front when turning and are the rears rubbing. I also have a 05 Z-71 with 6" Skyjacker lift, but I did change the rear springs and I have no issues with the rear but I have the front Torson bars cranked just a little so the front sets a little higher than the rear. I did trim the front bumper just a little, most people dont see that the bumper was trimmed. You can get a 5.5" rear block and longer u-bolts but on GMs they seem to get axle hop with the taller block. Rancho doesnt make a set of rear springs for your truck but Skyjacker does make a set of soft ride springs for your truck and you can use them with a small block to get the lift you want. Theres a side picture of my truck in the photo section titled My Black Z-71.

Cool who really knows suspensions?

I forgot to say on my last post that the side picture of my black z-71 was posted on 12-15-2009 if this will help you find it. As you can tell I'm not real savy on a home computer.