GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Bridgestone Tires - Replacement Tires

My original tires, which now have 60,000 miles on them are Bridgestone AT's or Ht's and they have always had cupping and noise issues. But guess what? They always stayed round and I have had zero vibration issues. Plus they still have pretty good tread for 60,000 miles!

Looking at buying some new tires for my 2004 Silverado 4WD with the Z71 package. Most of my driving is on road but I have to deal with Michigan winters. Has anybody out there had any experience with the Bridgestone DUELER A/T REVO 2 Tires?

Legend
    Blog Entries

I have a set and love them... They are quiet and i have not had a single cupping issue with them. I only have about 10K miles on them. They also have a great ride..... I highly reccomend them..
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

I put them on my 04 1500 crew and loved them. That is what I will replace my stockers on my Burban with as well. I always go with the the higher D load rating to give more stability while towing. Good luck with your choice.

2010 Suburban Z71 5.3 A6, Sheer Silver, Ebony Interior

2004 Lexus RX330 AWD - Netune Blue Metalic

I'm on Wrangler MT/R's Kevlar. I'm only getting 40-45k on a set, but no flat tires yet. I punish my tires with a lot of offroad excursions into stuff that just kills most tires. They are noisy, so unless you need the puncture resistance of Kevlar, choose something with a more moderate tread.
    There is no way to happiness....happiness is the way.:yipi:
    http://kx6ijq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pcOFVNH4ix1hjyGUVyXK5LRfef7qSeWzlZDorpQhIEfkZ2ZA  _vXMYypuKMJFw671uF2ZPhjez_j-atRmcjM2zQKpQi1JSsB75/burb1.JPG
    High Desert SoCal
    93 K1500 burb (personal) 350 AT 3" Lift 250K+
    02 Honda Civic LX
    Looking for a 1990's Miata for an engine swap

Quote Originally Posted by jhonydeep View Post
    My original tires, which now have 60,000 miles on them are Bridgestone AT's or Ht's and they have always had cupping and noise issues. But guess what? They always stayed round and I have had zero vibration issues. Plus they still have pretty good tread for 60,000 miles!

Looking at buying some new tires for my 2004 Silverado 4WD with the Z71 package. Most of my driving is on road but I have to deal with Michigan winters. Has anybody out there had any experience with the Bridgestone DUELER A/T REVO 2 Tires?
    I have them on my truck and have run about all the tread off them. They still pulled me thru the snow this last winter and have had no problems with them. I run them on the highway and they still run smooth. I'm either going to get another set or go with BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A or Mud Terrain T/A. Still searching tires and prices.
    Paul

Revos get good reviews, but I have personally had fantastic results with the Michelin X LT Radial. Best tire I ever drove in the snow, not counting true snow tires with studs. Put 60K on a set, rotated them once. Still pass inspection.
    When you hear hoofbeats, look for horses not zebras.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2COR517 View Post
    Revos get good reviews, but I have personally had fantastic results with the Michelin X LT Radial. Best tire I ever drove in the snow, not counting true snow tires with studs. Put 60K on a set, rotated them once. Still pass inspection.
    see what is interesting i have never had a set of Michelins that i liked.. The set that was on my F-150 were those tires and i couldnt find traction period.. Interesting how different people have different results with some tires though...
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

The Revo's are great tires. I have heard great things about them. My friend had them on his 02 2500 Silverado and absolutely loved them compared to the Firestone Steeltex he had before that.
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

Get the BFG T/A KO.....it's the best All Terrain Tire made.