GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Angry Heated/Cooling Seats in 2010 Sierra

I have a 2010 Sierra Denali with 3200 miles. It has heated and cooled seats that are controlled by an heater/cooler element with a fan blowing air upward in the "cooling" mode. The seats are slow to get up to any noticeable operating temperature. GM Rep and dealer says that's how they are designed - so be it. Any similar problems/experiences out there that can help me out. The option is useless and they got $650 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldeblasiis View Post
    I have a 2010 Sierra Denali with 3200 miles. It has heated and cooled seats that are controlled by an heater/cooler element with a fan blowing air upward in the "cooling" mode. The seats are slow to get up to any noticeable operating temperature. GM Rep and dealer says that's how they are designed - so be it. Any similar problems/experiences out there that can help me out. The option is useless and they got $650 for it.

i have an 06 with heated seats and they heat up 3 different levels, low is nice but not that noticeable. medium and high are wonderful on my back for longer trips however. It is verynoticeable when they are on. Not sure how the nbs are but mine work great

My 09 heated seats work just fine, but there are no fans. Take a little while to heat up, but they get nice and hot when I need them. I had a Ford with the heated/cooled seats, and the cooled seat wasn't real noticeable unless it was really hot. Nice option on long rides though.