Hello,

My first truck was a 1997 Ford F-150...but someone was looking out for me and had me slam my truck into a concrete divider in which gave me the option to upgrade to a Chevy yeah, driving in the pouring rain over 60 on the interstate is not a great idea. Hydroplaning is not fun and I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon haha.

I bought my first GM vehicle after wreck, which was a 2007 Chevrolet Silverado crewcab. I loved it and enjoyed driving it but lost my job and had to trade it in for a used Jaguar....worst decision I ever made haha. To make a long story short, I now own a BLACK 2007 GMC Sierra Crewcab SLE. I should have learned my lesson with black vehicles when I purchased the Chevy...but something about a black vehicle that just looks GREAT.

The clear-coat on my truck was chipping in one spot so I brought it in to have some warranty work done to it. They fixed the clear-coat but when doing so they got over spray all over my vehicle. So they used clay magic to remove all of the over spray which was fine until a few days later the swirl marks came up. They had buffed my BLACK truck with a high-speed buffer and did not do a good job of it at all. I tried to make them correct it but they said they were not going to re-paint it....I had them pay a guy $300 to remove the swirls and well they were gone for only a few days but returned. So now I am SOL and have no way of removing these swirls. Any suggestions???