GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so what do you drive that Chevy will do that for you? I've never heard of such courtesy as that.
    Matt

I've got a 98' doing the same thing,,, time to pull the fuse..... easier to stop without ABS anyhow...
    Thanks,

Doug

-98' K1500 (See Above)
    -96' K1500 (Gone)
    -89' Cherokee Lifted/rigged (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by msvx95 View Post
    so what do you drive that Chevy will do that for you? I've never heard of such courtesy as that.
    I was there for an Oil Change and have a
    Suspension Noise" looked into....they said the Torsion Bar Mount was torn out....I told them I do not off road or abuse this truck in a way that would tear out a Torsion Bar Mount, they quoted me $260 to replace it....I said "too much money for something that should not have occured".....we settled at $130....I also told them that the ABS is acting up, becareful pulling it in.....they came back 1 hour later and said that since they have it apart, they want to replace the other mount....I said "No!".....3 hours later they say it's done and that they removed and cleaned the ABS Sensors and replaced the other mount at no extra charge...total bil including tax was $132. The old service writer and I have had disagreements in the past, but since he's been promoted to service manager, he acts like we're best friends....which is cool I guess
    *Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12