GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Looks good Lj. I especially like the view from the front. A dirty truck is inevitable around here...just part of life. Did you also keep/gain the heated mirrors and turn signal functions?

Alston, this doesn't let you off the hook! You still have to post up some more pics of your truck with the new mirrors.
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

Sr. Mechanic

Yes they are convex, I thought the website said both pieces of glass were flat so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was convex. Yes I did keep power, heat, and also gained the in-glass turn signal. New mirrors plugged right into factory wire harness, couldn't have been easier.
    Last edited by ljmueller; 03-01-2011 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
    Looks good Lj. I especially like the view from the front. A dirty truck is inevitable around here...just part of life. Did you also keep/gain the heated mirrors and turn signal functions?

Alston, this doesn't let you off the hook! You still have to post up some more pics of your truck with the new mirrors.
    And here I thought I got out of this! hahaha At the least I will post up some cellphone pics of the front, rear and full side this afternoon.

________2013 4C Rated__________

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
    YEAH!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________________

And lj, truck looks great w/new mirrors, but it is quite dirty.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Ok, OK I slipped outside and got some more pics. Troutbug, I will post some mat pics up for you soon....promise!

Last edited by ajarman; 03-24-2011 at 12:18 PM.

Legend

Blog Entries

Damn dude...those mirrors look awesome. I like that front picture, as that really makes your truck look tough as hell. Hey, your next pic should be of you climbing that hill straight in front of you. If you give it enough gas, I think you can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Damn dude...those mirrors look awesome. I like that front picture, as that really makes your truck look tough as hell. Hey, your next pic should be of you climbing that hill straight in front of you. If you give it enough gas, I think you can make it.
    Thanks Mike!! I have tried that hill a few times after work on a section that is not as steep and just cant get traction, but at the top of that hill is the power lines and it has some good trails!! I got to say that for the money they really do add a lot to the over all looks and stance of the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    X2 on both thoughts! And don't worry about those trees at the top...they look pretty skinny!
    Don't sweat the Weathertech pics, I know you keep busy with work and the little one. If you get a chance then great, but no rush. I just ordered some lights for the front, finally, so the floor liners will have to wait a little longer anyway. Thanks for the pics...this truck has come a long way!

Alright guys, I took a few quick pics with a little nicer camera than the BlackBerry, but still not the T2i quality. I took a few different angles so everyone can check it out.

Looks pretty bada$$, Alston.
    Hey, not to change the subject too much, but I thought you took your steps off last month. What gives? I know mine are a Godsend when it come to getting my daughter (~65 lb) up in the truck and when I'm tying the canoe down.