GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Beer vs Water

Default Beer vs Water

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of ****.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer (or rum, whiskey, wine or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poo
    Beer = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.

SuperCharged 2006 Silverado SS 2WD

For My Mod List go to my Profile then to MY GARAGE :great:
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=6

I prefer beer/rum to water myself I like to drink things that have a taste to them not just wet

Quote Originally Posted by RockHead View Post
    In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of ****.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer (or rum, whiskey, wine or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poo
    Beer = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.
    lmfao well..OK THAN HAHAAHA does moon shine count??haha cuz i got some lol i allready talk stupid..so taht means ill talk like a smart person now??
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4
    new tune up..synthetic oil only..turbo 400 3 speed trans, 10 bolt rear end just flushed both axles and added royal purple full synthetic gear oil...

Quote Originally Posted by mr.copenhagen View Post
    lmfao well..OK THAN HAHAAHA does moon shine count??haha cuz i got some lol i allready talk stupid..so taht means ill talk like a smart person now??
    Hey do you run shine in a black dodge like steve earl....

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

I believe that politicians drink more water than anyone else for obvious reasons
    1990 Chevy Suburban (4WD)

Well it is obvious that politicians drink 1000 times more water than the rest of us, as their are more s*&^ heads per capita in DC. They even beat out the crack heads down the street.

Coach you are speaking the truth on that one.

Grandma would whip me good if I lied.
    Just don't show her the reference to a crappy situation .

Drink more beer!!! lesson learned
    2003 Chevy Silverado
    4.8l 5 speed
    Reg cab Long bed
    Rhino Lined
    (Gotta love your truck!)

Quote Originally Posted by RockHead View Post

Remember:

Water = Poo
    Beer = Health

Thats a good one
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by