GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Research Project..i need help please

hello everyone.. i am doing a research project on Chevy/GMC trucks for a school project in my shop class. iv been looking for sites that would offer info in the trucks but these web sites only offer info of the cars but i need the trucks..can anyone help me out?? if you can please message me or reply to this or even better email me with web sites my email adress is mr.copenhagen1@yahoo.com just state your name and tell me that ur sendin me a web site..any help woudl be greatly apreciated.
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4
    new tune up..synthetic oil only..turbo 400 3 speed trans, 10 bolt rear end just flushed both axles and added royal purple full synthetic gear oil...

Exclamation

can anyone help me??PLEASE???
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4
    new tune up..synthetic oil only..turbo 400 3 speed trans, 10 bolt rear end just flushed both axles and added royal purple full synthetic gear oil...

ok, I've done a research project/paper or two in my time. Let's define the scope of the paper.

1) What are you looking to write about? What type of Chevy/GMC truck? Old ones, new ones? Are you writing about the vehicles, how they're used, how they're made, how they last, how many miles they can go, how they're used in popular culture? Each one of those is a different paper.

2) How long does this paper have to be?

3) When's it due? (Don't say tomorrow... )

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

well..it is due tomarro lmfao jkjk haha its not due untill late may..but i wanna get this thing on the road bc im not good at writin papers so i know its going to take a long time haha. well those are good questions..i have no idea which one do you think would be easest to research and write about??.. my teacher didnt say how long it had to be or how short but i dont wanna half ass the thing i actually wanna pass aclass for one haha jk

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    ok, I've done a research project/paper or two in my time. Let's define the scope of the paper.

1) What are you looking to write about? What type of Chevy/GMC truck? Old ones, new ones? Are you writing about the vehicles, how they're used, how they're made, how they last, how many miles they can go, how they're used in popular culture? Each one of those is a different paper.

2) How long does this paper have to be?

3) When's it due? (Don't say tomorrow... )
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by mr.copenhagen View Post
    well..it is due tomarro lmfao jkjk haha its not due untill late may..but i wanna get this thing on the road bc im not good at writin papers so i know its going to take a long time haha. well those are good questions..i have no idea which one do you think would be easest to research and write about??.. my teacher didnt say how long it had to be or how short but i dont wanna half ass the thing i actually wanna pass aclass for one haha jk
    Well, those questions are the first to answer. This might be one of those papers where it doesn't matter what you write about ... they just want to see you go through the motions of doing research, gathering information and making an argument for something.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Quote Originally Posted by mr.copenhagen View Post
    Found some history for you if that helps....
    http://www.chevytrucks.org/resources...evy_trucks.htm
    So get to work....:slap:

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

or Canadian history of General Motors that might impress him...
    Browny points for all the you do in his class

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

canadian history of GM?? what would you mean bythat?? i know my truck was made in canada that would make a difference??lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post
    or Canadian history of General Motors that might impress him...
    Browny points for all the you do in his class
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4

Talking

haha i dont sleep in class..well atleast not this one hahaha its shop class..my fav one..the others tho lmao jkjk iv got good marks
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4

can anyone give anymore info or what would be the easest topic on gm trucks??
    Padraic O'Neill
    1990 Chevy K-1500
    305 5.0L short bed 4x4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast