GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedrug Review

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

They were sold about a year ago.. I have forwarded your mesg to a person I know that still deals with them.. I will let you know if I hear anything..

By the way Sweet ride....... Is it 4x4?
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

how's the bedrug holding up?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Bedrug in my long past experience has been a upstanding product,BUTT if you have any questions,or HELP or anything from bedrug, you will get no help at all! There customer service SUCKS.Getting customer service from bedrug,is IMPOSSIBLE. You stand a better chance of finding Hen's teeth than to find customer service from bedrug..

I disagree but that's because of my experience with them. I bought one for my 2003 silverado and had it in the bed, the fit was perfect and it was extremely durable. While loading a pallet full of bricks 5 years later, the pallet caught onto the bedrug and ripped it. I let it go for a couple years because it wasn't letting water through, the fitment was so well that the tear pressed itself together and sealed up. When I decided to sell my truck I called them up and told them it was ripped, I figured they have a lifetime warranty so why not use it. The girl I talked to told me to box it up and let her know when I had it ready. Well once I had it boxed up, she sent UPS out to pick it up, had it sent back to Bedrug and when they got it in, they sent me a new one. The fit on the new one was just as good and the product was every bit as durable and the lifetime warranty was honored without question, I didn't even have to pay shipping. The product was 7 years old when I made the warranty claim, that is definitely not bad customer service. This was last summer by the way. I do agree that they should have made sure the product fit because every year the manufacture might decide to make a small change and with things like this, inches matter. In my experience though their customer service was great and so is their product, I plan on getting another for my new truck when I can part with the funds. I've heard nothing but good things from everyone that I've met who's had one; honestly, this is the first bad thing I've heard about them. Just wanted to put in my .02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12