GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Here she is...... also have a few questions....

What's up guys,

I finally found this awesome forum while googling Grille Guards. I have this 2004 Chevy Express 3500, and I have been slowly fixing it up to how I want it.

I am have seen a couple of vans on here with the Go Rhino front grille guard and I was wandering if it is specically for the 3500 express or If I can get one for the 1500/2500 and can one be from the silvarado without crazy modicifations?

Any help on the grill guard question would be great. Thanks for having me on the forum.

-Eric

2004 Chevy Express
    6.0 V8 getting ~18mpg long distance
    16x8 +0 XD Hoss wheels 8 lugged
    Magnaflow muffler.

Eric's my name, Detailing is my Game!:great:

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Missed a spot...... LOL!!!! Sorry after detailing for over 20 years I had to say that........
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Master Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Missed a spot...... LOL!!!! Sorry after detailing for over 20 years I had to say that........
    haha looks sweet!!

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

Are those your cars?! If so I'm going into detailing! Screw farming!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

I bought my Go Rhino grill guard for my AWD 1500, from a guy that had it on an 8 lug Express van. I'm not sure if it was a 2500 or 3500. He was selling some sweet black 18" rims off of it as well, but of course my van is six lug. So I'm almost certain that the 1500-3500 would use the same grill guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tru_Shine View Post
    What's up guys,

I finally found this awesome forum while googling Grille Guards. I have this 2004 Chevy Express 3500, and I have been slowly fixing it up to how I want it.

I am have seen a couple of vans on here with the Go Rhino front grille guard and I was wandering if it is specically for the 3500 express or If I can get one for the 1500/2500 and can one be from the silvarado without crazy modicifations?

Any help on the grill guard question would be great. Thanks for having me on the forum.

-Eric

2004 Chevy Express
    6.0 V8 getting ~18mpg long distance
    16x8 +0 XD Hoss wheels 8 lugged
    Magnaflow muffler.

HAha, thanks guys.....turned out I couldn't wait for reply about the grille guard....I ended up googling and finally found the info I was looking for.

The Go Rhino pt#3155MB will fit any of the 1500-3500 GMC or Chevy Vans. and if you goto the Go Rhino website it has really good instructions for the install. I have some good pics comming soon.

no those are not my cars... just a few of my clients.

2 things that don't belong a viper and vinyl siding lmao

did you get one? any pics .

dam your van shines like a mofo. mine is heading for paint asap now hahaha,

i am toying with the idea of making one out of f/g seeing as it isn't going to stop anything anyway. but i am building more of a bumper cover i think, hell i can change my whole front end that way. add ports for lights air dams etc,

hey guys, just thought i would post up a few recent pics. I love this grille guard. I also installed the bug guard and vent visors.

Did you see what I added to my Go Rhino grill guard? It's really nice especially when parking to actually get a visual idea of where the front of the grill guard actually is. You can actually see the top bar from the cab! Just bought a piece from another random Go Rhino grill guard off of Ebay, cut it in half, took out a section and tig welded it back together, then just drilled and tapped some holes on the center bar.

Last edited by lseann; 01-14-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added more info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast