this is just a general rant / rave but one that i am sure that alot of people have thought
and i'll probably get flooded with replies.... it's all good

for the last week, between trying to help out others in some small miniscule way & working the late shift,
i have been trying to read up on a few mod additions for my p.o.s. ride....
i got screwed with no lube by the state last month over emissions because it is a former government truck ( no emissions required )that they beat the crap out of...
and they converted to propane & gas multifuel...
but thats not what i am voicing about today....

i have been looking into new air intakes, exhaust, lifting & shocks plus new tires & rims....
i can now say that a little goes a long way, and a tiny turdball rolling downhill will turn into a boulder before it runs you over !

there is way too much information overload to peruse thru... heck, this forum section is up to 90 pages !
it would be nice if when a link or help page about fitment, right tires, cai, exhaust etc is posted,
that it could be JUST that, a link site page without 20 noobs trying to ask a stupid question that could have been answered
by following the link on the original post instead of cramming the link !!
maybe we should lock a post when the links are put in first posting that way it cant get watered down with Bs ??

i'm just thinking out loud here....
my alltime most used saying to people is " i have a friend named john who lives in America, he's wearing jeans & a t-shirt,
will you please go pick him up for me ?? "