GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default NHL playoffs are upon us!

Well my Leafs are out go figure...

But we've got a few Canadian teams still in....

In the east we have...
    Buffalo vs NY Islanders
    New Jersey vs Tampa Bay
    Atlanta vs NY Rangers
    Ottawa vs Pittsburgh

In the west we have...
    Detroit vs Calgary
    Anaheim vs Minnesota
    Vancouver vs Dallas
    Nashville vs San Jose

This might be an interesting set of playoffs this year. Should be fun to watch it pan out...

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

I was with a couple buddys on sat. night watchign that leaf game at a bar, we were so hyped then sunday huge dissapointment! Oh well i dont think they woulda went far, but i highly doubt the islanders can beat buffalo the leafs maybe.. but then the next round im sure we woulda got knocked out
    Theres always next year, but then again weve been saying that for 40 years haha hopefully just once in my lifetime:P

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpamuro View Post
    I was with a couple buddys on sat. night watchign that leaf game at a bar, we were so hyped then sunday huge dissapointment! Oh well i dont think they woulda went far, but i highly doubt the islanders can beat buffalo the leafs maybe.. but then the next round im sure we woulda got knocked out
    Theres always next year, but then again weve been saying that for 40 years haha hopefully just once in my lifetime:P
    Did you see the apology from the leafs in the Sun?

I guess there was an upside to being a Flyers fan ,,, we've been out since November , no more let down there :out:
    Carl
    Pennsylvania
    1993 GMC Yukon GT

Quote Originally Posted by cafs View Post
    I guess there was an upside to being a Flyers fan ,,, we've been out since November , no more let down there :out:
    At least you've got Biron to work with. Good goaltending and some new players. Phillie will be back next year in the mix...you'll see.

Where is your team in the playoff mix? and Whats your prediction???

Talking

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!! I was seriously doubting that the Rangers would go past the first round of the playoffs but they surprised me and alot of people with there sweep over Atlanta. Buffalo is going to be tough to handle but if the Rangers can keep up there attack they have a good shot at getting to the next round
    Rob from Dirty Jersey
    02 GMC Yukon SLT
    99 Yamaha Royal Star V-4
    My Motto in life:
    If it doesn't effect the sun coming up in the morning then it's not worth worrying about.

Atta boy Rob, mix it up. Rangers are lookin' pretty good aren't they. Shanny seems to be diggin' in with them. It should be a nice run for them. But your right Buffalo is pretty damn fast team...