GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Please! Help push this GM 4x4 Past a Unworthy car! (only 2 days left!)

There is a contest in Anchorage Alaska where a 4x4 needs your help to get past some unworthy cars. "My Boy Blu" is a 1991 K5 Chevy blazer a friend of mine owns and Im trying to spread the word for him.

The winner gets 10k worth of upgrades (which his beater really needs) Im now going to post what he wrote. Thanks everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------
    So this last Dec. I totaled my Jeep and got cashed out... not nearly the time, parts, blood, sweat, and money I had into this. Being middle of winter I needed something quick! So I bought a beater Blazer. So it needs a lot of work and I will restore this beast over time but this local radio station contest will help me with 10k worth of time and money. It eats as much oil as gas and rides like a big gocart =/ Voting ends the 18th!

So if you could Please!! go to http://www.kfat929.com/PimpMyPile.aspx and vote for the dark blue big body blazer named "My Boy Blu"! They only picked 50 cars/trucks and im currently #2!! Keep in mind you do have to register at the site..takes like 30 sec. But if you want to help a good person thats had some hard times please do this! Voting ends the 18th!

Thanks a bunch!
    -Mark
    -------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for any help GM guys!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Ok I loged in and voted... Man there are some sorry rides on there.. But I know also what that winter can do to a car...

Good Luck...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok I loged in and voted... Man there are some sorry rides on there.. But I know also what that winter can do to a car...

Good Luck...
    Thanks man!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895590 for some persuasion =D nice link to pics of women that want to help BLU

He's in first now. My vote's in. Get him to sign-up for GMTC if he wins and post some before and after pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Als09Sierra View Post
    He's in first now. My vote's in. Get him to sign-up for GMTC if he wins and post some before and after pics.
    X2 I would love to see what they do
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside

2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX