Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-16-2007, 07:57 PM #1
Things to do in the bathroom stall...
1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, "May I borrow a highlighter?"
2. Say "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
4. Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
5. Drop a marble and say, "oh shoot!! My glass eye!!"
6. Say "Darn, this water is cold."
7. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place six to eight feet. Sigh relaxingly.
8. Say, "Now how did that get there?"
9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
10. Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
11. Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters.
12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop it under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"
13. Say. "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"
14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot"
15. Say, "Darn, I Knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"
16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"
20. When you're in a bathroom stall take a Snickers candy bar with you and when someone is next to you, squish it in your hand and reach under the stall wall and say "You got any more toilet paper over there, This side's completely out."
2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E
04-16-2007, 10:24 PM #2
those are good. may have to try some one day here at school freak a few people out real good.I work alone, I strike hard and fast.
I am a one-man shadow warrior.
I am Splinter_Cell
1995 4x4 chevy suburban 5.7
By wtchevy97 in forum General Chevy & GM Tech QuestionsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:41 PM
By chevythunder1980 in forum Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:47 PM
By tried&true350 in forum Chevy C/K Truck ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:38 PM
By THECHIN29 in forum GM PowertrainReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:41 PM
By suburban99 in forum Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2006, 06:13 AM
Tags for this Thread