GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend
    Blog Entries

Default Plans for the July 4??

As the title says whats everyone planned for the Fourth seeing as it can be a rather busy holiday for a lot of people..
    I am working till 10pm on Sat 3July.. And then the morning of the 4th i am hooking up the boat and heading out to Leach Lake Mn, and going fishing till the 6th. Oh and of course spending some time with the Inlaws, since its their cabin...
    Happy Early Fourth and I hope you all have a good one.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Legend
    Blog Entries

Happy 4th of July to you to! Glad to hear you will have some time to fish! We are going to BBQ and kick back! I will be off for the weekend, but I will work Monday! I will get paid for an extra 8 hours on top of my 10 hours for that day! Free Money!!!!!!! lol! Have a safe trip, and I will talk to you later!
    Eddie , 2000 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (old style)

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    As the title says whats everyone planned for the Fourth seeing as it can be a rather busy holiday for a lot of people..
    I am working till 10pm on Sat 3July.. And then the morning of the 4th i am hooking up the boat and heading out to Leach Lake Mn, and going fishing till the 6th. Oh and of course spending some time with the Inlaws, since its their cabin...
    Happy Early Fourth and I hope you all have a good one.
    same

work in the morning then blow stuff up with the family
    2004 Chevy Silverado w/ 5.3L V8 / Z71 / Shorty

Would rather be going too fast then too slow:out:

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeU View Post
    same

work in the morning then blow stuff up with the family
    I have some inlaws you could blow up.. And i wanna come I like blowing things up.

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    I have some inlaws you could blow up..
    haha. that's funny. happy 4th to everyone. my wife & i will be celebrating our 1st 4th of july with our 11 month daughter. we will be watching a dog parade over by oakland, ca. my wife thought that it would be fun for our daughter to see. then prob just watch the fireworks in san francisco.
    2K Bowtie Silverado xCab 5.3L
    7" Fabtech Suspension Lift + 3" Perf Acc. Body Lift
    K&N Air Intake + Edelbrock Shorty Ceramic Headers + Flowmaster Super 10 Series dumped after muffler!
    Bridgestone Dueler 285/75/16 on stock rims
    SSBC Slotted Rotors & Pads
    HID Driving & Fog Lights

(AR Bajas + ProComp 305/70/16) <-- seasonal set

Workin every day all month long, even on my birthday. but its hauling hay so I'm fine with it. might take a break to blow some stuff up..and of course go to the local rodeo and watch the fireworks after
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside

2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX

Daytona!!!

Blog Entries

Seward Nebraska is the "4th of July capital of Nebraska" so all the in-laws are coming out for the festivities. Funny thing, I like my in-laws. Lucky me, eh?
    This post has been rated MA LSV, and is intended for mature audiences. Reader discretion is advised. :fighting0037:
    ghst-_-R3CON83 ----------BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2----------------------

(This site won't let me add a real stat generator to my signature)

Wifes gotta work the weekend and the local lake is a mad house on the 4th so I'll sit at home and burn some cow products on the grill while attempting to deplete the supply of barley and hops from the local supermarket.

Blog Entries

Drinking and probably watching stuff get blown up. I don't find it fun to light stuff off anymore. I always burn my fingers, and it's had to hold a drink and work a firework and a light at the same time. I prefer the "sit my fat ass down" method of the 4th.

Plus, where I live I don't even need to light any off. That's the beauty of living in a valley, lol.
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."