GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 ford focus

I had a friend who owned a cobra terminator edition had a big supercharger and an ice boxe under the hood that thing was evil fast wasn't a shelby i believe it was a 2002 it had a 6 speed that was a nice car .
    I always dream of a lingenfelter corvette in my driveway but that's not gonna happen anytime soon
    i drove a ford once it was from 1940 and it had a CHEVY engine................

lingenfeldter i read about in hot rod magazin.there were a man called smokie younik who learned me a lot about small block chevies.wonder what he would come with today?

I was looking at a hyundai sonata but I dont really know much about them other than it was fairly comfortable and good on gas when I rented one for the 700mi drive to Roswell, NM earlier this year
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside

2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX

I have a buuddy who does mechanic on the side did some work on a hyundai he said he was shock how well the engine was build for that car..........
    Don't know nothing about them myself but he if they do quality for cheap why not.....
    I got my wife a vw and i just love the car it is very nice very well build i love driving it it's a 2.0t and it goes like hell got a smg 6speed tranny it's an eos and it is sharp !!!!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

About that vette:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...item3f00f71477
    i drove a ford once it was from 1940 and it had a CHEVY engine................

Default Great $5000 used cars?

I'm in the same boat. Just accepted a job offer that involves a desk and a 110 mile round trip commute. Not excited about the commute, but the job is too good to pass up. I haven't bought a new car in 6 years. The burb has served well, but it's no econobox. Thinking about the HHR, the Kia Soul and the Focus. I'm leaning toward new, but I would much prefer to buy a 5 year old vehicle with low miles since I'm going to be adding 30k/yr just in the commute. Whatever I buy I'm going to drive the wheels off of, so it doesn't really make a lot of sense to destroy the value of a new car. I figure if I pick up a $5000 - $7000 used car and drive it til it dies, I'll do much better moneywise than going the new car route. Check out this moneycentral article on great $5000 cars:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...-used-car.aspx
    There is no way to happiness....happiness is the way.:yipi:
    http://kx6ijq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pcOFVNH4ix1hjyGUVyXK5LRfef7qSeWzlZDorpQhIEfkZ2ZA  _vXMYypuKMJFw671uF2ZPhjez_j-atRmcjM2zQKpQi1JSsB75/burb1.JPG
    High Desert SoCal
    93 K1500 burb (personal) 350 AT 3" Lift 250K+
    02 Honda Civic LX
    Looking for a 1990's Miata for an engine swap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12