Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Report Site Problems Here!
07-13-2010, 08:44 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
Report Site Problems Here!
Think you have found a bug or problem with the site?
If you think you have found a software bug in the website, please report it here by starting a new thread with the PREFIX: "BUG REPORT".
- START YOUR OWN THREAD. That is do not add in another issue to the end of a thread on a different topic.
- USE A GOOD TITLE. If you are having problems uploading photos, then your Title should be something like "Error uploading photos".
- BE DESCRIPTIVE. When discussing your issue please give as much detail as you can. This includes your computer type, operating system and browser.
- BE BRIEF AND TO THE POINT. "When uploading a photo this morning I got an error. It said "blah blah error blah". I am running a Dell PC with Windows Vista and the Firefox browser. I got the same error in Google Chrome browser."
- DON'T PM YOUR ISSUE. If you are having the issue then chances are that someone else it as well. It's a better use of time to post it one time for everyone instead of 20 times each to different people where no one else can see it in a PM.
Last edited by ChevyFan; 10-03-2011 at 11:09 AM.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
By IDskiman in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 5Last: 08-25-2010, 11:02 PM
By ChevyFan in forum Other GM CarsReplies: 0Last: 08-25-2010, 05:00 PM
By ChevyFan in forum Other GM CarsReplies: 0Last: 02-10-2010, 04:10 PM
By kgibson181 in forum The Coffee Shop ~ Chit ChatReplies: 5Last: 08-21-2009, 12:01 AM
By bidutch in forum GM PowertrainReplies: 3Last: 12-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Tags for this Thread