Results 1 to 3 of 3
07-13-2010, 11:23 PM #1
Factory NAV and VSS in '09 Silverado
I have just picked up my factory nav unit and vss harness from eBay for my '09 Silverado with the Bose system. I have 2 questions.
1. It appears the fan runs on the radio even when the truck is off. Is the normal? As soon as I plugged in the power, the radio fan kicked on.
2. Does anybody have installation instructions for the VSS?
2009 Silverado Extended Cab LT 4x2
- Deep Ruby Metallic Exterior
- Light Titanium/Ebony Leather Interior
- Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Engine
07-14-2010, 05:25 PM #2
I would love to see a step-by-step for how you did this. I was looking for a factory nav unit to add to a 2010 Sierra but the dealer said no dice.Some people call me the space cowboy ... some people don't.
2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 Just picked it up
2007 Chevy Colorado Just traded her in!
07-14-2010, 06:47 PM #3
Well I got the NAV unit installed today and connected to the VSS. It was a pain in the rear! The GPS takes a long time to pick up the sat as well! I never found the VCIM module either...
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last: 06-03-2010, 11:30 PM
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Parts eBayReplies: 0Last: 12-03-2009, 01:10 PM
By mayo in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 4Last: 12-02-2009, 10:01 PM
By 07WT in forum General ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last: 02-03-2007, 05:49 PM
By ChevyFan in forum Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)Replies: 13Last: 01-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Tags for this Thread