GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default GMTruckClub.com Window Stickers

Ok, we're getting ready to purchase these. I want to get some idea of exactly how many people are going to order them.

What size?
    I think something about 1" x 6" would be as small is it should be. 1.25" x 9" would be better, but maybe too big. Sound off for what size you would like.

Type
    It looks like we're going to have to get plain white lettering, formatted to fix the logo and cut. It should be pretty clean.

Who wants one?
    I have seen some prices for about $8-10 each, plus shipping. I want to shop it around a bit to see who can do it cheaper. I need to see if cafepress.com can do these window decals, it doesn't look like it but we'll see.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I think its a great idea but cant the letters be the same color as the top of the page? like the blue with the whit outline? Another thing i think would be nice is the 1 1/4 X 9. What about the sticker without the .com so just GMTruckClub or maybe not maybe a vote to decide? size and style? like dont take it the wrong way but im sure most ppl agree that if im gonna put the sticker on my truck i want it to look decent. but neways when u get them done ill most likely take one keep posted!

I think the 1.25 by 9 would be best. I do however think that the .com should be left on. You want people to get on and check it out and maybe join themslves. But either way I a in for one. Also I know a guy who does good work he did the decal in my truck, if you get a design done up l me know and i can check with him. I also have an advertising agent that I do a lot of work with. Let me know what you want if you don't already have a design and maybe he can throw some things together, He designed all of my business cards and flyers and the sticker. Like I said just let me know.
    Last edited by mowerboy1000; 05-01-2007 at 10:37 PM.

I think that this is the eighth deadly sin

Yeah, it would be GMTruckClub.com

I am not certain if I can get a moulded sticker that is in color or not. I think there are different types of glass, tint, etc that need to be considered as well. Maybe two colors if there are people that want it like that. I'll put a white one on my TB because it will contrast against the dark privacy glass.

The Burb has plenty of window so im down for the bign..

Do what makes you feel good. :biggrin:

Shane from Utah

1994 Chevy Suburban (2500/454)
    118,000 MI.

Default I am in also

Is this going to be a stick on the outside sticker or a stick on the inside sticker? I think we should try a bunch of different designs and let everyone vote on it. I think the GMTruckClub.com is a good name of course but the font is a little Vanilla for me. I think if we want to get it noticed we need to make it a striking look, cooler look, however you want to say it. I also think that everyone would be willing to pay more for a color that would match more with their color scheme on there vehical. I know that cost is a factor but I think they would be more effective and in higher demand if they were cool looking.

I like 1.25" x 9' in white for my TB

Jamie

2007 Ford E250(Work van) (Ya, Ya, shut up!)
    1996 GMC Sierra SLE 1500 5.7L/4L60E

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy View Post
    I like 1.25" x 9' in white for my TB
    I like 1.25" x 9" it not to big but you can see it white or silver

SuperCharged 2006 Silverado SS 2WD

For My Mod List go to my Profile then to MY GARAGE :great:
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=6

Ok, we're working on the first batch, I have talked with a few folks and we should get the order done sometime soon. I'll put a paypal payment section on here to order them as well.

Legend

I think the question was asked earlier, but I don't think it got answered, and I'm curious myself. Are these to be interior or exterior stickers?

If they are to be interior, are you considering static type, or adhesive type?

I personally think either white or silver, and exterior type.
    I think we're all in agreement that most of our members plan on placing them on their windows, and probably most 95% or more have tinted glass where they will be putting them. The silver or white will stand out very nicely against the tinted glass.

I agree with the font type, and that's assuming you were going to make it a carbon copy of the site's existing logo. It may be a little too vanilla. I wonder if you can match the font to what GM was using for their weight class a few years back. It was block letters, and slightly skewed so the top of the print was a little behind the bottom. Made it look like the numbers were moving fast I can't find a pic right now.

I'll definitely get one. It may take some doing to get the wife's approval to put on on her baby, the Avalanche.
    Patrick
    Rhode Island

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by