GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: will it fit?

Question will it fit?

i'm looking at these rims on craigslist...they have a +20mm offset and a 5 1/4" backspace...

i have a 2007 sierra 1500hd...do you think they will fit? and will i have massive rubbing...they are 17x9 by the way...and i am looking to put a 305x70x17 on it...

thanks for any advice in advance...
    Mike - SoCal

07 Sierra 1500HD
    Ultra Mammoth Wheels 17x8
    Nitto Terra Grapplers - 305/70/17
    Line-X Bedliner and Wheel Wells
    NFab Nerf bars
    CST 4" Spindle lift

08 Hybrid Tahoe - wifey's ride
    McGaughy's 2/3 drop kit
    22x9.5 Tyfun Wheels
    Nexen Roadians 285/45/22

Have you done any performance upgrades toyour 1500HD by chance? I have an 02 with the 6.0 motor and was wanting to do a couple of things.

no...i am getting my tires mounted this weekend...i added a k&n air filter...i am looking at getting a cold air intake...but there are so many choices...other than that, i don't plan on doing much more than that...i am quite pleased with the performance of the truck...

"You underestimate my willingness to resort to violence to resolve this conflict" :fighting0037:

2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT
    (8" Fabtech Suspension Lift, 3" Performance Accessories Body Lift, 37x13.50 Toyo MT's, 20" KMC Rockstar, K&N FIPK, Edelbrock Headers, Edelbrock Extreme Travel Shocks with Reservoir, MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust, Black Bear Performance Tune)