GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default If you want to add fogs but need OEM pigtail...part number.

I bought the pigtail connectors for the fog lights for my 08 Sierra.... the part number is 19168034 if anyone needs them.

Local dealer gave me their "web" price of 34.00 each...you can find em cheaper on the web give or take 4 bucks.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

I also got the OEM fog light switch part number 25858705...

Attachment 19355

Attachment 19356

Thanks for that info!

Quote Originally Posted by silveradotrailblazer View Post
    Thanks for that info!
    No problem...glad it could help someone.

I'm attempting to add the fog lights to my 2010 Sierra, I have the lights put in, the relay and fuse is already in the truck. If I get the pigtail connector, one end plugs into the light but where does the other end go? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by arcabuddy View Post
    I'm attempting to add the fog lights to my 2010 Sierra, I have the lights put in, the relay and fuse is already in the truck. If I get the pigtail connector, one end plugs into the light but where does the other end go? Thanks.

Thwe pig tails will have a white and black wire on them( on mine anyway) so I took the wite wire from on pigtail and ran it to the wite wire on the the other pigtal closest to the fuse box under the hood and did the same for the black wire. So you should end up with one white and one black rather than 4 seperate wires. The black wire i used as the ground and the wire wire and ran to the fog light fuse in the fuse box under the hood.

I used this fuse tap"

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2102780

However, I wish i had gotten this one as it would have been easier:
    http://www.cooperbussmann.com/images...7bb04a08b9.JPG

The cooperbussman one is available at AutoZone.

This info was given to me by a forum member here. Not sure if he wants his name out there or not, if so just speak up and I will verify I am still in the process of doing my little wiring project as well, but I wanted a completely OEM setup short of the lights themselves. The add-a-circuit fuse with GM pigtail is a good idea, but you could just get the OEM terminal (the one on the end of the GM Fog Light Kit) and plug it into the fuse box where it belongs, use real fuses, and have it all basically OEM. Here is the part number for the terminal:

Delphi Terminal - Delphi terminal tray #4 - Part # 13525969. I have a buddy that works at a local dealer. Just went up there today and BAM, there it was. Got 2 of em for free Just crimp a wire to it, plug it in to the right pin inside the fuse box just like the fog light kit (Just do a search for fog light kit instructions on NBS) and forget the add a circuit stuff.
    2010 Bowtie Silverado 1500 ECSB LT 5.3L AFM w/ flex fuel
    4x4 - NON Z71 - 3.08 final rear - 6spd auto - Towing pckg with tranny cooler, G80 etc
    Prev:
    96 Camaro RS-94 camaro t top-91 Firebird Formula-98 camaro z28-93 S10 Blazer 4.3HO 2wd-2000 Grand Prix GT-2003 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L CC LB 4x4 LT
    And some POS non GMs..

Leverlution - I have a 2008 GMC Sierra WT, I want to add the OEM fog lights. I found the GM part number 19170447 that includes the switch and the fog lights. I don't know what else I would need to buy to do it myself though. Being a newbie doesn't help but there is so much information it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

If you want OEM fog lights, which is what it sounds like, the cheapest and best route is to buy a "GM Fog Light Kit" from gmpartsdirect or something of that nature. $250 and it comes with EVERYTHING you'll need.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by