GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Leverlution, where exactly would this Delphi Terminal part plug into the fuse box 'cause I never seen a place for such a device, and also do you need two, one for each pair of wires from the fog lights, pics would help if you can!! I'm not electrical inclined but can follow good directions!! Thanks again.
    Last edited by arcabuddy; 08-27-2010 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arcabuddy View Post
    Leverlution, where exactly would this Delphi Terminal part plug into the fuse box 'cause I never seen a place for such a device, and also do you need two, one for each pair of wires from the fog lights, pics would help if you can!! I'm not electrical inclined but can follow good directions!! Thanks again.
    You have to pull that fuse tray out and flip it upside down and the terminal plugs in to the bottom of the tray...under the fuse that is for the fogs. There isnt really any difference in adding the terminal at the bottom of the tray or tapping the fuse for the fogs. You will have the protection of the fuse either way.

The part number for the terminal plug must not be right , It came back as "not found" on several GM parts websites.

A friend of mine has has a 2010 Yukon and he bought the $300 dollar kit from GM - it came withe fogs, switch, and the wiring.

I spent about half of that buying the parts individualy.

I purchased:
    OEM Fogs
    OEM Fog Light switch
    25 FT of wire (more than enough!)
    15FT of Loom
    1 Fuse tap
    5 Zip Ties

If you go with the OEM bulb or the H16 bulbs figure around 40 Bucks... I went with HID on the low beams so I went with HID on the fogs as it would look retarded with non HID bulbs on the fogs and HIDs on the others!

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyTN View Post
    Leverlution - I have a 2008 GMC Sierra WT, I want to add the OEM fog lights. I found the GM part number 19170447 that includes the switch and the fog lights. I don't know what else I would need to buy to do it myself though. Being a newbie doesn't help but there is so much information it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
    It should have all the wiring included.
    Last edited by sstoner911; 08-30-2010 at 08:21 PM.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Quote Originally Posted by arcabuddy View Post
    The part # for that terminal plug is here: http://connectors.delphi.com/DCSGDMC...umber=13525969

Ahhh....thats all it is?
    What does that little sucker run?

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12