GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wow, with a government agency like that who needs al qaeda?

Who does the NTTA answer to, so far from what I've seen even though their a state goverment entity they dont seem answerable to anyone, it pretty much seems like they make up their own rules and if the public doesnt like it too bad.

Here Steve maybe this NTTA story will help you feel better about how good a job their doing.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_localp...ly-stole-money

Where can I find the information on the NTTA Class Action Law Suit?

We received a bill for roughly $68.00 in tolls (1st notification) and they came in 7 different envelopes ranging from $10-$22.00 a piece each one had a 650.00 Administrative fee! They want over $4,600 for 68.00 in tolls....

I'm with Bryce0477 - Desperately need Class Action info.

We moved here late 2010 and have been using the toll roads, expecting a bill (after reading the signs "Keep Moving, We'll Bill You"). We received our very first one last Thurs, with "Violation Invoice" stamped across the top in red. For a little over $200 in tolls, they want an additional $3,550 in Admin Fees!!! There is no way this can be legal. Any advice is appreciated, I'm about to lose it.

Wow, these are just horror stories. This is a total abuse of power, plain and simple.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I havnt heard anything on the news about them lately.
    You know all the new road construction in Fort Worth, H-E-B, and Grapevine is tied into toll roads.
    I'm not looking forward to that since I have to travel right through the center of it to get to work and back out to get to my accounts. Their gonna be taking money out of my pocket left and right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12