GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Zone lift kit?

Default Zone lift kit?

So im thinking about buying a zone lift kit... but I've never heard of them until today. but i did some research and i guess BDS is the one who actually makes them..? and i know BDS makes great quality lifts. So i guess my question is, does anyone run or heard anything on the zone lift? any info helps, thanks!
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab LT
    20 inch Incubus Wheel
    35 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T
    Zone Offroad 6.5 suspension lift
    Dual Flowmaster Super 40s (Turn Downs)
    Low profile tool box
    Diablo Predator Programmer

We installed BDS kits and they work and fit well. Never heard anything bad or good about Zone. I think I would go with BDS because you know what your getting. I've never heard that BDS makes Zone, they could but I've never heard that. I know BDS stands behind there products and customer service is very good.

I have a Zone 2in lift plus an add-a-leaf. Their products are very good quality I just think their customer service could be better. If I would do lift it again I would def. go with a BDS lift though. They got a pretty good warranty on the BDS lifts. I too did hear that BDS makes the Zone lifts from my local off road shop.
    2009 Silverado ext cab long bed black- 2in lift front + rear, add-a-leaf, K&N filter
    2010 Ford Escape completly blacked out- K&N filter
    50cc pit bike- swing arm stretched 12"

Master Mechanic

i actually looked at the zone lift alot, even called and talked to a service guy and was going to order it but then i got the deal i got thru rough country and they couldn't beat it so i had to go with it. Zone looks like they have some good stuff though and the guy i talked to was really helpful.

2002 Tahoe LT---------TINTED WINDOWS------------7" DUAL DVD INDASH

well im actually buying it from a member on here... a 4.5 lift with 17' XD SPY Wheels, all for 1300... so i cant pass up a deal ilke this one. thanks for the input, once i get the $$ to install it ill let y'all know how it is!
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab LT
    20 inch Incubus Wheel
    35 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T
    Zone Offroad 6.5 suspension lift
    Dual Flowmaster Super 40s (Turn Downs)
    Low profile tool box
    Diablo Predator Programmer

I friend of mine just put a 6" Zone kit on a 2500 w/ 6.0L and was very pleased with it. The truck still rides smooth or as smooth as can be expected with LTBs.
    2002 Chevy 1500 Ex-cab Z71: 5.3L, auto 4, shorties, hi-flow cats, true dual 2.5" straight pipes, AirAid intake, TBS, Platinum plugs, 8.5mm wires, programmer, 3in w/ 33s, also has the composite bed

2010 GMC 1500 Crew Cab Z71 w/ All Terrain package: 5.3L, auto 6, 2" Zone leveling kit, AirAid Jr. Intake Kit

I have a Zone 3" lift for my JK Wrangler and it works well.I would have no problem with buying another lift from Zone.You can talk with Dave in customer service,he is very helpfull..

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chucknorris View Post
    well im actually buying it from a member on here... a 4.5 lift with 17' XD SPY Wheels, all for 1300... so i cant pass up a deal ilke this one. thanks for the input, once i get the $$ to install it ill let y'all know how it is!
    I saw that ad and looks like you got a sweet deal; congratulations. I can't wait to see the pics!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals