GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

thats a sweet ride, totally sleeper from the out side from what i can see... have you thought about putting twin superchargers on it? if you havent seen what that looks like check it out...
    2000 single cab short bed 1500 w/ 6.0 vortec maxx swap from a 2006 2500, custom intake, slotted brakes, shorty headers, 8mm wires, electric fan, strait piped, 4.5 inch lift, asp pulleys, true dual through body exhaust, built trans w/ shift kit, custom tune ... 320rwhp

for now I have a (built) 700R4.
    Quote Originally Posted by southside2402 View Post
    Man that's a sweet cluster to go with it... Hey what tranny you got in there now?

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Thanks,

I seen some twin charger se3tups. I actually thought of using a pair of small SC's that bolt directly to a 4BBL flange, but at almost $3000 a piece, they are a little cost prohibitive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00chevy53 View Post
    thats a sweet ride, totally sleeper from the out side from what i can see... have you thought about putting twin superchargers on it? if you havent seen what that looks like check it out...

1988 Chevy Step Side
    .060 over bored 350 4 bolt main block, ZZ4 GMPP heads, SpeedPro pistons, Total seal TS1 gapless rings, Crane roller cam, 10.75:1 compression, Offenhauser cross ram intake, Two 350 TBI units, Walbro 255Lph pump, FJO injector driver, AeroMotive bypass regulator, Proform Roller lifters, Dynamic EFI flash ECM upgrade, Custom serpentine accessory drive, Melling high pressure High volume pump, Scat crank and rods, ceramic Headers, 3" pipes with flowmasters, MSD.

How have I not seen this thread?! I think its sweet you built an 88 truck! I think everyone who has had that body style truck has dreamed of doing that to their truck! I know I did! Beautiful motor. How do you like that cross ram intake manifold?

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Default The Offenhauser crosss ram

I really like this manifold. It was made in the 1960's for cars with low hood clearance. I was looking for a manifold with long runners that would let me keep a stock hood. I wanted to build a small block torque monster. From the looks of things so far I think I achieved it. Even with the scoops I still have a 1/2" hood clearance. My plan is to build a lowrider sleeper. Since almost all low riders have stock engines. I'm looking at 305/45zr22 for the rear and either 18" or 20" for the front to give it a hotrod stance.

This is the Computer rendering of the serpintene accessory drive I designed and built. The goal was to design an accessory drive that covered up the water pump and lowered the accessories to unshroud the engine and simplify the overal look.
    It's all welded and polished aluminum. The pulleys are all stock GM pulleys. The AC compressor was lowered and turned 90° to keep the stock AC hoses.
    I plan to buy some polished pulleys and power steering pump housing after I get the rest of the truck done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	61837_161355123876524_100000061128577_551036_659789_n.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	23312

that's one awesome ride you got there Mr. Warrior...hahaha!
    Mike - SoCal

07 Sierra 1500HD
    Ultra Mammoth Wheels 17x8
    Nitto Terra Grapplers - 305/70/17
    Line-X Bedliner and Wheel Wells
    NFab Nerf bars
    CST 4" Spindle lift

08 Hybrid Tahoe - wifey's ride
    McGaughy's 2/3 drop kit
    22x9.5 Tyfun Wheels
    Nexen Roadians 285/45/22

Thanks mad man lol ARGGG this kills me!! I need parts!! All this Christmas shopping to running me broke. My wife is addicted to Christmas shopping.
    To finish my truck I need EBL, wheels, phantom grill, lights, bumper, paint, drop kit, and seats. anyone will to donate any of these items to a real good cause (me) feel free to be charitable. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mad1500hd View Post
    that's one awesome ride you got there Mr. Warrior...hahaha!

I entered my truck in the Ride of the Month. After somebody entered that wild truck with the green flames I don't think I stand a chance now.
    Oh well hey somebody give me a vote anyway.
    Last edited by Cajun Road Warrior; 12-27-2010 at 01:09 PM.

I'm in....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	23647
    ...click pic for larger version...

Sweet truck man! Now thats some muscle. Whatcha runnin?