GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Is there a chance to select one prize that we can vote for a member to win? Obviously we couldn't nominate ourselves.

Legend
    Blog Entries

I like that idea kinda like a truck of the month but instead of that more like a member of the month????
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

so wait..? how do we play or enter!?
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab LT
    20 inch Incubus Wheel
    35 Pro Comp Xtreme A/T
    Zone Offroad 6.5 suspension lift
    Dual Flowmaster Super 40s (Turn Downs)
    Low profile tool box
    Diablo Predator Programmer

Sounds like it's going to be another great contest Steve, glad that April fools joke you pulled on us wasn't true! keep up the good work!
    www.youtube.com/ippielb
    2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 z71 1985 Chevrolet Silverado k10 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd 6.6l LLY Duramax
    6.5" BDS Suspension Lift Edelbrock Carb & Polished Intake Manifold & Valve Covers NAPC Race Transmission & NAPC Built Transfer Case
    EFI Live Comp Cam and Valvetrain Snow Performance Methanol Injection
    35" Toyo Open Country Mud Terrain on 18" Ion Alloy 179's Headman Long Tube Headers and True Dual Exhaust FASS 150gph Titanium Series Pump
    AirAid Cold Air Intake with K&N Dry Filter & AirAid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer 2" Suspension Lift 33x12.50r15 Tires EFI Live & AFE Stage 2 Intake
    Pacesetter Long Tube Headers with Cats Gone True Dual Exhaust FlowPro 3.73 Gears Yukon Grizzly Locker with Mag-Hytec Cover & Traction Bars
    NGK Iridium Tips & MSD Ignition Plug Wires Baja Spare Tire Holder 33x13.5 Hankook rt03 18" XD Rims
    Innovate LC-1 Wideband o2 Sensor x2 HID's all around LED taillights and 3rd brake light
    BDS Dual Steering Stabilizers Pioneer Double-DIN Touchscreen Navigation with Two 10" Subs under rear seat
    Electric Fan Autometer Pressure, Boost, and Pyro Gauges
    4.56 Gears Airlift Air Bag Suspension

awww i want free stuff lol but hey i do have to figure out how to keep my dog from jumping over the seats and onto my two baby boys (she eats rope so tying her to something wont work lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_R20 View Post
    awww i want free stuff lol but hey i do have to figure out how to keep my dog from jumping over the seats and onto my two baby boys (she eats rope so tying her to something wont work lol
    I just let my dogs do all the driving while my daughter & I take a nap in the back!
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

Im New to the site. I just got back from Afghanistan and this is really the first chance i've had to even look at the site but I would like in on some free stuff.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truck 2.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	20815

The contest has not started yet, in fact I'm still working on getting all of the prizes together.

Read the first post for the rules. It will be very simple, you just post messages on the site. That's it. Once the contest begins, each post that you make counts as one entry into the contest. If there are 50,000 posts total made, and you have 5 post, then you have a 1/10,000 shot of winning each prize. If you buckle down and make 500 posts, then you have a 1/50 chance of winning each prize. If you go wild and do something like 1,000 posts, then you have something like a 1/25 chance of winning each prize.

My goal is to get at least 5 good prizes donated, and maybe some smaller ones. Then we're off to the races.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Looking forward to the start of the contest.
    2013 Silverado 2500 HD, 6.6L 4X4 Z71 Crewcab.

Blog Entries

Get someone to donate a new truck Steve and I'll snow you under with posts Arrrghhhh I got carpal tunnel syndrome, but the new 3/4 ton make it feel better!
    2000 & 2001 Chevy Prism
    1999 K1500 Suburban 5.7 Vortec

Shouldn't they call it Truck Tape instead??

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... Last Post byLast Post by