GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend

Default Girl throwing puppies into a river

**WARNING, This is not easy to watch.**

Sorry everyone, I'm just going to use the power of the internet for a minute.
    I fully understand that sometimes animal populations need to be thinned out, and the old school method(still employed today) is to take puppies or kittens out in the field and "dispose" of them. I'm not saying I agree with it, just that I understand some people handle it this way. My grandfather used to do it on his farm.

Personally I have an issue with this, since most animal shelters will take young pets (puppies) as they are easier to adopt out than older dogs.
    It's my hope that someone knows this girl or knows someone who knows her and her camera flunky. Maybe they'll get turned in for animal cruelty. There's something to be said for having to do something like this because there's no alternative(I can't imagine there being no alternatives though).. and then this girl who's giggling to herself as she does it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
    Last edited by TrailLeadr; 08-31-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added disclaimer
    Patrick
    Rhode Island

Watching this.....Makes me SICK!!.......I agree 100% Patrick....I hope that someone who knows this Girl will turn her in......those little puppies would have most likely had they been in a Shelter.......would have been adopted.....but Not Now....

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Blog Entries

I dont think I can watch that. From what you described its a pretty gruesom scene. Let's hope they find this idiot and actually dish out real punishment. It's too often I think that these disgusting excuses of human beings get a slap on the rist. This is how Jeffrey Dahmer started out.
    This post has been rated MA LSV, and is intended for mature audiences. Reader discretion is advised. :fighting0037:
    ghst-_-R3CON83 ----------BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2----------------------

(This site won't let me add a real stat generator to my signature)

That is absolutely nauseating...and why would you film this?
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

I've known people who lived on farms and/or worked on farms, and they have to keep the population of the animals in check. They often, very soberly, would drown young puppies or kittens that would disrupt the balance on the farm. Sometimes they would give them the back of an axe and would put their bodies back into the earth. That's pretty harsh on the puppy, but that's life on the farm.

I guess what gets me is the fact that this has been turned into entertainment. Killing is now a source for giggles. I'm very afraid for what this next generation has in store for us. This type of attitude is WAY WAY WAY beyond what happens to the animal. It's like a soldier who doesn't just do his job, but loves to kill people -- That's a dude that needs to be locked up.

What's going on? We've got a whole generation of kids that have had raised with very permissive parenting. No solid values to speak of, everything is relative (even though no one is a committed relativist when it comes to real life. A semi truck coming at your can not be there, and not be there, at the same time and in the same relationship)

Way too much emphasis today on entertainment, flashiness, dare-I-say "bling", and not enough hardworking salt-of-the-earth core values that build the society that so many take advantage of.

Remember that at the end of the Roman Empire there were so many people living off the state that there weren't enough workers to support everyone. People demanded more and more arenas to be build, more entertainment, less work. The Roman Empire collapsed within. I'm afraid that we're trending the same way.

Very chilling to say the least.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by troutbug View Post
    That is absolutely nauseating...and why would you film this?
    People are sick.

Like Steve said, it's all about entertainment. It's sad when death and torture are the preferred methods of entertainment for some people.
    Patrick
    Rhode Island

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Having 2 rescued Dogs and a cat that makes me very SICK!! I would Beat her then throw her in a river....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

it makes me sick thinking "this is what my generation does for fun" people like this are absolutly discusting and NEED to be locked up.
    like Steve said, I grew up on a farm and sometimes it is necessary, but we never killed animals that had a chance to live, there was always someone around us that was more than happy to adopt a un-needed dog or cat from us. the only animals we ever put down were those that had NO chance to live and didnt have the money to pay for the life saving surgery they needed.
    this is why I'm going to school to be a vet, no animal deserves for this to happen, I cant even fathom what must have been going through their heads as they walked to the river, I hope somebody identifies them and they get the highest sentence possible
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside

2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX

absolutely horrible. i as well grew up on a farm and nature sometimes just takes it's course, but there is no reason why this is necessary. how can someone sleep at night and do that.

it makes me want to throw up.

2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Z71 **SOLD**
    2011 Ford F-150 FX4 Ecoboost crew cab **SOLD**
    2013 Ford F-150 FX4 5.0L crew cab

Legend
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I've known people who lived on farms and/or worked on farms, and they have to keep the population of the animals in check. They often, very soberly, would drown young puppies or kittens that would disrupt the balance on the farm. Sometimes they would give them the back of an axe and would put their bodies back into the earth. That's pretty harsh on the puppy, but that's life on the farm.

I guess what gets me is the fact that this has been turned into entertainment. Killing is now a source for giggles. I'm very afraid for what this next generation has in store for us. This type of attitude is WAY WAY WAY beyond what happens to the animal. It's like a soldier who doesn't just do his job, but loves to kill people -- That's a dude that needs to be locked up.

What's going on? We've got a whole generation of kids that have had raised with very permissive parenting. No solid values to speak of, everything is relative (even though no one is a committed relativist when it comes to real life. A semi truck coming at your can not be there, and not be there, at the same time and in the same relationship)

Way too much emphasis today on entertainment, flashiness, dare-I-say "bling", and not enough hardworking salt-of-the-earth core values that build the society that so many take advantage of.

Remember that at the end of the Roman Empire there were so many people living off the state that there weren't enough workers to support everyone. People demanded more and more arenas to be build, more entertainment, less work. The Roman Empire collapsed within. I'm afraid that we're trending the same way.

Very chilling to say the least.
    X2!!!! This is the generation that i am an older part of and cannot fathom what will happen as well. I was a farm boy, and raised in the manner that you speak of. None of it was ever ever ever fun, but that was life as you say.
    Then i join the army and get enough rank to have people under me. I have one little.......... he still gets my blood pressure up even after a year away from the army. he just didnt care. if it didnt fit his self serving needs he just cried like a little baby and i had to worry about him guarding our post when we slept.
    As to the animal cruelty it sounds to me that she is of some foreign origin, since the last word she says sounds nothing like english.

And X2, and X3 as to the comments on the Roman empire and not learning from the same mistakes.
    Last edited by murdog94; 08-31-2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast