GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Hybrid View

Default Member Occupations ~ What do you do for a living?

What does everybody out there do for a living? Kinda interested to see the types of professions we have throughout this forum.

I work for Dr. Pepper/Snapple group as a warehouse foreman. We distribute soft drinks and juices such as 7up, Dr. pepper, A&W, RC, Snapple, Arizona Teas.....lots of crazy drinks. I get to drive all the big rigs and load them up for the next days routes. Also have to run a crew of about 8 guys, thats if everybody shows up...
    1999 Chevrolet Suburban LS K1500
    1991 Chevrolet S10 4.3L 4x4
    2005 Suzuki Forenza (GM/Daewoo)

Legend
    Blog Entries

I was a tank mechanic in the army, and now i work in Security Operations for MN Power, the northern Power utility in MN. Its not the type of secuity job that you are thinking about. Basically i am a complete white colar worker, I work in an office, and monitor all on MN powers facilities... As well as the building that i work in, And handle the federal regulations that are impossed by the government since Sept 11... I work by myself in a swing shift set up. Its quite nice to not have other people around at night.
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

dreaming ..of a job !!!!! LOL

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

I work for county government, 911 center on the night shift.

I am an accountant for Sunbelt Rentals which is a national equimpment rental company basied out of Charlotte, NC.

________2013 4C Rated__________

I'm going to school to be a vet...working at braums right now lol
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside

2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX

I'm Civil Engineer. We do just about everything, from the surveying, planning and design to the construction inspections.
    2002 Chevy 1500 Ex-cab Z71: 5.3L, auto 4, shorties, hi-flow cats, true dual 2.5" straight pipes, AirAid intake, TBS, Platinum plugs, 8.5mm wires, programmer, 3in w/ 33s, also has the composite bed

2010 GMC 1500 Crew Cab Z71 w/ All Terrain package: 5.3L, auto 6, 2" Zone leveling kit, AirAid Jr. Intake Kit

Quote Originally Posted by murdog94 View Post
    I was a tank mechanic in the army, and now i work in Security Operations for MN Power, the northern Power utility in MN. Its not the type of secuity job that you are thinking about. Basically i am a complete white colar worker, I work in an office, and monitor all on MN powers facilities... As well as the building that i work in, And handle the federal regulations that are impossed by the government since Sept 11... I work by myself in a swing shift set up. Its quite nice to not have other people around at night.
    That sounds like a pretty nice gig actually.

I'm currently a student with a semester left until graduation. I've had part-time jobs here and there. Department of State Narcotics Affairs Section, USAID, Computer Support Technician, etc. Wanting to do work in federal law enforcement, international security, or anything similar.

Blog Entries

Auto body technician at a Freightliner Dealership. fiberglassin, paintin, basic body work, just kinda everything. Get a little into the mechanical too.
    This post has been rated MA LSV, and is intended for mature audiences. Reader discretion is advised. :fighting0037:
    ghst-_-R3CON83 ----------BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2----------------------

(This site won't let me add a real stat generator to my signature)

I drive a truck for FedEx. I haul freight from a local station back to the airport, where it gets loaded on the aircraft. Afterwards, I get stuck doing menial work such as unloading bulk trailers and sorting freight.
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by