My 99 suburban was sitting for a few weeks and the battery was old. Been working fine then it woyld not start after sitting for 4 weeks. So bought a new battery. Drove it for 2 week and let it sit for 3 weeks. New battery dead, dead, dead. I charged the battery then took it back to Napa and the tested the battery said it was good. So I hooked up my multimeter and ran a draw test. My multimeter shows no draw as in 000. Now I know there should be about 300 milliamps of drain. But my meter shows no drain. How could this be and how should I proceed to find my drain? Hope someone has some thoughts.