GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Mud Pics - AND Detail Pics

I got my truck muddy yesterday when I had to pull over to write something down in a mud hole. Not that muddy, but it was enough that my 2wd truck with sport tires almost got stuck. I washed and detailed it today too. New pics of that to follow the mud pics.

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

And the pictures of it all cleaned and polished....

This one shows my LED Daytime Running Lights:

I love me some mud. Truck looks good.

Legend
    Blog Entries

Drop the hammer and let her rip.. my 2wd was well known for going further than more than 1 4wd going to the cabin and to a couple of lakes.. But then again my 2wd wasnt near as pretty and i drove it like i stole it.....
    I see you got your new rear bumper or did you keep that out of the pics???
    Mike

Currently

1997 Chevy S-10 Blazer 4X4 with 330K miles and counting (Hunting rig).

2009 Saturn Aura XE (wifes car)

2011 F-150 Crew 4X4

"Hold it to the floor till you see God.... Then Brake!!!!"

Good catch! I did get the new rear bumper. The bumper is straight, but I think the truck is crooked because it is still closer to the bed on one side than the other. Then again, for as long as I have owned the truck, the right rear wheel has stuck out a little farther than the left, so who knows whats up with that....

I will say that I like the look of the black license plate lamps over the chrome plastic ones that were peeling.

And I drive mine like I stole it. I got it stuck a few times this winter - only needed to get pulled out once (only because the 2wd wouldn't get me up a snowy hill).

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

So where's the Mud????? Thats a little dirt..... J/k Looks good cleaned up..Do you have the Locker in the rear? My Landlord is getting a new 2010 RED Silverado this week thanks to me and GMS pricing...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

i have the so called limited slip. i did almost buy a controllable locker when my truck rolled down the driveway because one dide was on ice and the other just rolled.

Looking good man. Now go get that thing really muddy ahaha that's just a little dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    So where's the Mud????? Thats a little dirt.....

I thought the same thing...I was expecting mud all over the windows, hood etc....when it actually rains here I get more mud on my truck driving down the dirt road to my house!

Clean looking truck!

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by