GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Dallas Police Beating Video

Take a look at the video.

I thought I would throw this out for people who wanted to see it. These rookie cops were doing their jobs, and some guy on a motorcycle runs after they try to pull him over. The cops are going to be facing criminal charges from the Dallas County DA and an FBI wrap for civil rights violations.

Turns out the guys was riding a motorcycle on the sidewalk, which you can not do by the way, and he runs from the police at pretty high speeds in a residential area for a couple of minutes. If I was walking my kids down the sidewalk and some guy came at me on a motorcycle, that's ASSAULT with a deadly weapon. He was swerving through traffic, blowing stop signs, putting people's lives at risk and then he stops. I guess you could take it that the guy was giving up, but if he ran before maybe he's got a gun or something if he's that crazy.

I think this is all blown out of proportion to be honest with you. Dude needed a good beating.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/video/09...ng-video-today

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Haha!!! He deserved it.
    2000 Silverado 5.3L Z71 4x4: K&N air filter, Procomp 16x8 rims, 285/70R16 Toyo AT2s, Kenwood head unit, Alpine 500.1 amp, 12" kicker, Infinity 5.25" speakers, Bilstein HD shocks, EBC GD Sport dimple & slotted front rotors w. EBC green stuff pads, Brembo slotted rear rotors & HIDs.

This was a big deal, the mayor spoke about it, they held off handing the tapes over, makes it look like the cops did something wrong. I think they acted properly. I applaud them and will offer to buy them a beer and maybe help fund their legal defense funds.

Blog Entries

This was such a non-event that it's crazy. I was expecting to see dozens and dozens of blows by multiple cops that help him up against a fence and took turns beating him. No, they got in a couple of quick blows, almost everything was off camera.

I think they would have been justified in sending in a K-9 unit to take care of this guy and leave some permament canine marks on this guy.
    Clint
    Rockwall, Texas

2008 Suburban 4WD BEAST! plus a couple of other Chevy rides!