GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jr. Engineer

Welcome to the club Peter. Perhaps now we can make a club trip to Austria as we have a place to crash. Hahaha!
    Plainfield, Illinois
    2010 1500 Series Extended Cab LT Z71 4X4
    2011 Cruze LTZ
    2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT
    Hunt-Fish-Shoot

thanks for the warm welcome guys

I really enjoy my ride, that's for sure. I will post some pics now as I was on my work computer when I joined and there I don't have all my pics.

@Als09Sierra: Thanks. I've been in the US and Canada several times. Been in Vancouver for four months right after graduating high school here in Austria (I was 18 back then), then also did one of my internships I had to do during my university years in the greater Cincinnati area (but on the KY side of the Ohio). Besides that I've spent some of my holidays in North America. I've been to NYC several times, I was in DC, in New Orleans, Atlanta, Frisco, LA, Kansas City, Toronto, Vancouver (2 times) and Alaska.
    So I've seen some really nice places, but still there is so much to see and so little time (and money). But I might be coming back next year, either visiting some friends in Florida or being a shopping giude for some of my friends here from Austria in NYC.
    But my truck has the highest priority, so I might skip holiday trips and invest the money in some new wheels, a body lift and some other nice parts.

@rip5164: there is always a place on the couch for my friends, so don't be shy and let me know when you guys wanna come. I got a big flat, so I can fit a few guys.
    But if you come, I'd suggest summer time. We have a US-car meeting almost every weekend in or around Austria. Lately the scene had grown quite a lot and we got some rides you don't see very often in the US either.
    I am from Austria - home of the Governator

Vehicles:
    1994 GMC Suburban K2500

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12