GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Spray on bed liner

hey guys, I just had my spray on bed liner applied and I like it alot. It was done by a company called Vortex, I am actually goin to be a authorized dealer next year. You can apply the material to more than just bed liners. If you guys have any input I really appreciate it. The pic is in my album, sorry dont know why it wont attach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG0204.jpg  
    08 Silverado
    crew cab
    5.3 L
    LT1 Z71
    Black on Black Leather
    Much Much more to come...
    soon as I get more $$$:money:

It really cleans up the bed, especially if it was as scratched up as your tailgate. (how come you didn't get the tailgate done?) I hope it was free with that kind of advertising!
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan

That does look good. I'm also curious about the tailgate, though. Just as a side note, I have heard that when these spray in bed liners are not installed properly, a lot of times you'll see too much liner on the bottom of the tailgate and on the end o the bed where the tailgate and bed meet close to the rear bumper. Apparently, this causes problems with securely closing the tailgate and puts unwarranted pressure on the tailgate release mechanism. The good news is, I've never heard of this happening with trucks that have professionally installed bed liners... only with folks who decided to do it themselves.

Looks good, but just curious as to why you didn't cover the gate as well.

2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT 4x4, Crew Cab
    6.6L Duramax Diesel (LB7) with an automatic Allison 1000 5 speed.
    Spray-in bed liner, S&B Air Filter, Homemade CAI ram scoop, ball hitch for Gooseneck
    Black toolbox, metallic-black bowtie, 5.5" NV-200C Bumper Off-Road lights behind a blacked-out grille
    285/75R16E BFG A/Ts
    Future Upgrades: Exhaust, CAI, programmer, intercooler, torque converter

LMAO I knew I couldnt get nothing past you damn GM guys. No, I have a huge dent in the tailgate and need a new one. So I didnt get the gate done, I wait until I get it replaced. Yes it was free, but advertisement for me also. I will become a Vortex Dealer in the spring. GOOD BY TO MY 9-5 AT AT&T, NO MORE LAY-OFFS FOR ME.
    08 Silverado
    crew cab
    5.3 L
    LT1 Z71
    Black on Black Leather
    Much Much more to come...
    soon as I get more $$$:money:

Haha... I figured it was something of that sort.

I have seen and like bed liner, Question though. I am re - habbing a 88 suburban, has any one ever put bedliner in the back of a suburban. This is going to be my fishing hunting, snow play, truck. In other words, abused back.

Welder, I don't see why you couldn't do it. I've seen them in cargo vans and Jeeps before. Then you could just get in the front and hose all the blood, guts, mud, and whatever right out the back doors.
    -Sal

2008 Silverado 1500 LT 5.3L Crew Cab
    Desert Brown Metallic

Century top, Yakima roof rack, 2.5" front lift, Readylift 3" rear blocks, Line-x bedliner, step bars, AVS vent visors, Weathertech floor liners, door sill guards, power tailgate lock, tailgate damper, KC light bar w/ PIAA 525s, rear mini-light bar, rear LED reverse/utility lights, dual batteries (Cole Hersee isolator), DIC upgrade, 20" GM wheels, Cooper Discoverer A/T3s, 26 gal. onboard air (twin Viair 480Cs), Nathan Airchime K3HA / Old cast 2nd Gen. P3 Horns, Graham White valve, bell

Past Chevys: 1985 S-10 ext.cab, 1963 BelAir sedan