GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default GMC Badges? Where Can I get some Nevada Edition ones?

Well guys I have a new 2010 Sierra Nevada edition and I'm going to be removing the dealership badge and the flex fuel badge as well and I am looking to get an additional Nevada edition badge to go on the tailgate to match my doors. Anyone know where I could get a set of the mountains and the nevada edition bar?

Here is a picture I found online of the door badges.

(and I already emailed the company which I took the picture from their website)
    Last edited by Falcone; 10-02-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    2010 Sierra Nevada Edition
    4.8L Ext. cab - Black Z85 4x4 G80
    Shaved a couple badges and 4x4 stickers, DeeZee Red label Low Pro gloss black Brite plate cross box,DeeZee gloss black Brite plate bed rail caps , K&N,more to come.

I just looked and looked and can't find them either. Could always buy another truck just like yours and use its badges haha

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Ebay? Or contact the dealer and see if they can order some for you?
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Dealer can get them for you
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

I checked evil bay, didn't show anything. Anything OEM anyways. Looks like I'll be giving the dealer a shout, hopfully they don't try and chrage an arm and a leg.
    Shaved a couple badges and 4x4 stickers, DeeZee Red label Low Pro gloss black Brite plate cross box,DeeZee gloss black Brite plate bed rail caps , K&N,more to come.

I wouldn't think it would be much more than the other badges on the GMC trucks,good luck!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

If this is not a new badge, you might be able to find at a junkyard.

I don't think its new to this year, but new to the bodystyle.

Bigbomber, would you happen to have an idea on how much the other badges run?

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    I don't think its new to this year, but new to the bodystyle.

Bigbomber, would you happen to have an idea on how much the other badges run?
    I have no idea what they are worth.Why don't you call your dealers parts department and see how much they are?