Up for sale is my 1988 GMC Sierra Classic 3500 Dually .2wd It is the 3+3 dual bench seat interior as well as the Sequoia Camper special. The truck has 93,000 original miles on it and the 454 runs like a champ. the interior has no rips or tears in the seats or the carpet. Recently I have put 6 Brand new D load range tires with about 2,000 miles on them, Full tune up, oil change, thermostat , new left hand gas tank, recent shocks and transmission filter and fluid. The interior has a cracked dash that is typical for the year. It has Power locks/windows that all work as well as working cruise control. I also recently had new upper and lower ball joints installed on both sides as well as new front brakes. It has a class V hitch installed as well as an after market 10,000 pound step bumper as well as a true dual exhaust system. It has a new ac compressor and condenser but hasn't been charged in about 6 months. I bought the truck off Lake County GMC truck sales in 2004 and have had it ever since, it had 65k on it when I bought it. Lets be real here, its 23 years old and isnt perfect but theres alot of life left in this work-horse. the frame has a little surface rust but the cab is RUST FREE! There were a few spots I painted when the paint peeled (typical GM problem) but matches the truck. I am asking 5000.00 . This truck truly has to be seen and driven to appreciate it. Its cheap for a 1 ton dually. Its a great truck, I dont need something this big anymore I am done racing so no need for this truck anymore. my loss is your gain! open to all offers! I do not tow alot anymore and well no need for this truck anymore. E mail me if interested tcastro@live.com will send pics