GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Window Motor crapping out????

This has been an issue since I first got the truck, the previous owner had aftermarket power windows installed, and the passenger side power window is considerably slower raising and lowering than the driver side. I'm guessing the power window motor is shot? Also, I notice that when I raise/ lower the passenger window at the same time as the driver side window, the passenger window raises/ lowers slower than if it were raised/ lowered on its own, not sure if that compounds the issue or not. If it is the window motor, would this be the part I'm looking for?

http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/200...dow_motor.html

Thanks y'all
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

You may want to pull the door panel off and see whats in there if you havent already...when your dealing with aftermarket components like those you never know what it is or if that exact part can be found/replaced.

GMTruckClub members receive discounts off our normal rates! PM me for quotes! Check out our Films gallery - updated with over 200 Hydro Dip films!

If it can be painted - it can be Hydro Dipped!

Get the Gorilla!

gorilladip.com

sales@gorilladip.com