GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Lifted VMax

  1. #11

    Default

    Nice truck and welcome to the club... ^and what Als said lol
    Justin
    1990 Silverado Stepside



    2003 Olds Alero-
    64,XXX

  2. #12

    Default

    pretty sure the vmaxx is just a towing/big power truck options. like the 6.0 (or the 6.2?) engine and the higher gear ratio. i think...

    2007 Silverado Crew Cab
    5.3 L Vortec V8
    LT1 Package
    Driver Information Center (from gmpartsclub.com)
    Volant Cold Air Intake
    6000k HID DDMTuning Kit
    LED tailgate bar 3rd brake light
    LED lights for foot wells
    LED Side Bars
    LED Headlight Accents
    Husky Mud Guards

  3. #13

    Default

    sweet ride! and i do believe it is the bigger 6.2...
    Mike - SoCal

    07 Sierra 1500HD
    Ultra Mammoth Wheels 17x8
    Nitto Terra Grapplers - 305/70/17
    Line-X Bedliner and Wheel Wells
    NFab Nerf bars
    CST 4" Spindle lift


    08 Hybrid Tahoe - wifey's ride
    McGaughy's 2/3 drop kit
    22x9.5 Tyfun Wheels
    Nexen Roadians 285/45/22

  4. #14

    Default

    oh and awesome looking truck by the way!! im jealous of it... especially your motor....

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bvogts25 View Post
    pretty sure the vmaxx is just a towing/big power truck options. like the 6.0 (or the 6.2?) engine and the higher gear ratio. i think...
    "VMAX" stands for Vortec Max and its a 6.0 with 367 hp I like the look of them. They also come come in a 6.2 aswell.

  6. #16

    Default

    As he said it's the vortech max with the 6.0. To help throw around my little tires lol.
    My truck is also an ltz. So it has the factory nav, leather seats, wood grain, automatic start, back up sensors, factory trailer brake, amd the list goes on and on.
    I have a K&N intake with a heat shield, 3 inch custom dual exhaust(soon to be replaced), 4in BDS lift, 20in kmc wheels with toyo rubber.
    Soon to come is a big brake upgrade from Baer all the way around!! That's my next project.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LIFTEDVMAX View Post
    As he said it's the vortech max with the 6.0. To help throw around my little tires lol.
    My truck is also an ltz. So it has the factory nav, leather seats, wood grain, automatic start, back up sensors, factory trailer brake, amd the list goes on and on.
    I have a K&N intake with a heat shield, 3 inch custom dual exhaust(soon to be replaced), 4in BDS lift, 20in kmc wheels with toyo rubber.
    Soon to come is a big brake upgrade from Baer all the way around!! That's my next project.
    sounds great, just not my style of a "truck" but to each his own, hopefully you get any help you need here!

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSilverStepside View Post
    sounds great, just not my style of a "truck" but to each his own, hopefully you get any help you need here!

    Yea man, not everyone likes nice trucks lol jk man.

  9. #19

    Default

    Sounds good to me.

  10. #20

    Default

    Yes sir! I'm glad you got those picture attachments fixed. Great looking truck.

Similar Threads

  1. Cant Be Lifted?
    By MLITCH in forum Lifted & Offroad Suspension
    Replies: 0
    Last: 08-29-2010, 07:57 PM
  2. Lifted Up!!
    By aldo99 in forum Photo & Video Gallery
    Replies: 6
    Last: 07-13-2010, 01:50 PM
  3. NBS Vmax Help
    By 07 max in forum General Chevy & GM Tech Questions
    Replies: 2
    Last: 02-04-2009, 06:02 PM
  4. my vmax all blacked out
    By blackvmax01 in forum Chevy Truck Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last: 11-28-2008, 07:01 PM
  5. black vmax new around
    By blackvmax01 in forum Photo & Video Gallery
    Replies: 4
    Last: 07-31-2008, 12:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •