GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Happy birthday!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Happy Belated Birthday Amber!

2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT 4x4, Crew Cab
    6.6L Duramax Diesel (LB7) with an automatic Allison 1000 5 speed.
    Spray-in bed liner, S&B Air Filter, Homemade CAI ram scoop, ball hitch for Gooseneck
    Black toolbox, metallic-black bowtie, 5.5" NV-200C Bumper Off-Road lights behind a blacked-out grille
    285/75R16E BFG A/Ts
    Future Upgrades: Exhaust, CAI, programmer, intercooler, torque converter

Blog Entries

First off, happy birthday My 21st was a Monday, but we had the day off on Tuesday from school for some hoilday, so EVERYONE I knew came out for it haha. Had 28 drinks that night from 6pm to sometime after 1 am (I knew because my girlfriend kept track by putting sharpie marks on my arm) and eventually got sick and had the worst hangover. BUT what a night...the pictures tell quite a story Congrats on surviving the night!!

2003 Silverado, SOLD 1/11/11 for my... 2001 Ford Mustang Bullit, #1787

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckGirl View Post
    I can't get the picture to load on here because it's too big I guess but if you guys want you can add me on facebook and see them. facebook.com/zamber1989
    If you upload it to your photo gallery it should resize down. Let me know if that's not working.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckGirl View Post
    So I turned 21 on Saturday. I had people telling me their stories of their 21st birthday of how they don't remember half the night how they drank way too much and was puking all night. I was like well I'm going to just stick to one drink so I don't mix and get sick.

Well this is how mine went. I decided last minute to go out on Friday at Midnight to a local bar called Heavys. It was a good time except the fact I didn't drink much but still got sick. I got there a lot of my friends were there and wishing me a happy birthday. As soon as I sat down my cousin gave me a Budweiser. Got half way done and my uncles girlfirend bought us girls a shot of Jose Cuervo. It knocked me on my ass, my cousin puked from it. I finished my beer and got a sex on the beach. Then my uncle buys he and I a shot of crown.

That's what did me in. I ended up puking at the bar. I only lasted 2 and 1/2 hours Friday night. I proceeded to pray to the porcelain god when I got home for about an hour. Did you know if you eat Qudoba's it comes up looking just the way it went down?

Saturday rolls around and I felt like ****. I've been sick before from drinking but I never had a hang over the next day. Well almost all day Saturday I kept feeling like I was going to have to go visit the porcelain god again, it took me well over an hour to take a shower because I kept feeling like I was going to get sick. Thankfully by the time we went out Saturday night I was feeling better.

We went to 8 seconds Saturday night. It's a county bar. Met up with a lot of friends and family. They all said they would be surprised if I made it to 10pm since we were there at 7. Since I wasn't feeling well I started with mtn dew to make sure I lasted a while. About 9 I started drinking. Danielle, my moms friend, bought her and I a shot of some fruity stuff, it was a wet *****. lol. I love alcohol names.

I made it through the night with only two other drinks I had a white russian and a jolly rancher. I had two by choice I didn't really want a repeat of Friday night. I had people I didn't know offering to buy me drinks all night. Saturday went well except for the creepy dude. He was sitting behind us all night and kept starring at me. I went up to dance once and when I came off the floor he was standing there and stuck his hand out to introduce himself. I shook his hand and told him my name and he wouldn't let go of my hand.

He just kept standing there starring at me holding my hand. I was like ok are you going to say anything else cause he looked like he wanted to and he wouldn't let go of me. My uncles girlfriend came up and put her arm between us and said she's with me. We went and sat down and the guy sat right behind us again. He was by himself. I got up to talk to my mom and when I did he kept saying my name trying to get me to come over to his table but I ignored him. After that he just wouldn't stop starring at me and he watched me everywhere I went anytime I got close to his table to do anything like go to the dance floor, bathroom, bar he kept saying my name.

I was talking with my friends about it and one of them knows one of the security guys there so he went and told him what was going on. I figured they would just make him move to the other side of the bar or something but they ended up kicking him out. The bouncer came up to me afterwards and said the dude was a weirdo just from walking him up to the front I guess he was talking all kinds of crazy ****. Other then that the weekend was good.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and sex on the beach..oh shi* ..where was i ...no , no ,,, i ment where .where U when i was your age ?!!!! HAHAHAHA

1996 Suburban K3500 SLT DUALLY
    1988 Camaro RS 383 stroker LT1
    1992 32' Aero-tek Race Boat, 600 CI BBC
    WE CAN STICK A DIESEL IN ANYTHING
    SPECIALIZED IN CUSTOM CONVERSIONS OF ANY KIND
    Scott:glasses:

Blog Entries

Whooooooo!!!! You go girl, get your drink on!

You can't weight more than 105 lbs, so that's why you're such a cheap date.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKid View Post
    First off, happy birthday My 21st was a Monday, but we had the day off on Tuesday from school for some hoilday, so EVERYONE I knew came out for it haha. Had 28 drinks that night from 6pm to sometime after 1 am (I knew because my girlfriend kept track by putting sharpie marks on my arm) and eventually got sick and had the worst hangover. BUT what a night...the pictures tell quite a story Congrats on surviving the night!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO SWEETIE! (Sorry for the hijack)
    Cheri
    Chevy Trailblazer LS 4x4
    Seattle, WA

Blog Entries

Happy belated birthday!
    2005 Chevy Silverado W/T
    4X4|4.8 with some mods (has only slightly more pull than a 5.3)|Auto|4 door ex cab|Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-75/17's on Helo 842's|Cooper Discover M+S 265-75/17's on Devino DV349's|Flowmaster 40 Single in Dual out with custom bent pipe from the end of the cats back|2" Procomp leveling kit|Custom made center console|Custom dyno tunes|Air Raid CAI|Air Raid Throttle Body Spacer|Apex brand topper|Kenwood Head Unit with Kenwood speakers|Painted mirrors/grille|Debadged except front emblem|Bilsteins front and rear
    Planned mods not in order
    2 inch lift|Custom front/rear bumper|hitch tire carrier|roof basket on topper, bars on cab|finish center console build|install Midland CB|Power options|Tint|Custom made raised bed in the bed of the truck|Lund LunarVisor
    Also have a 1992 Ford Ranger with a lot of stuff done to it. Currently waiting for a bit of a rebuild.

"The only woman I'm pimping from now on is Sweet Lady Propane. And I'm tricking her out all over this town."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12