GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Skewed Wishes

Granted: It is a nice 65 degree day, and sunny ... in St. John's, Newfoundland. (True story, as of 5:27pm St. John's time!)

I wish politicians cared more about their constituents' needs than their own needs ... and voted accordingly.

Granted: Now in doing this America has suddenly became a better place.. ohh wait

I wish that people actually stuck to what they said in the beginning and never broke promises, especially when it's someone that you never thought would let you down.

2009 Chevy Silverado!

Blacked out tail lights + 3rd brake light
    l Tint: 35% front windows and Limo on the rest l Hard wired Valentine One radar detector l Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow tires with GM CK375 wheels l Hand welded receiver hitch l HID lighting l SMD lighting l Blacked out front and rear emblems l Cherry Bomb Extreme exhaust dumped l 2 Kenwood 12's powered by a Kenwood amp w/ an Base control l

2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ---2012 Chevy Cruze
    ---

"Let's just agree that a perfect truck is hard to find, and we'll drive the Silverado till we find it." - Car and Driver

Granted: In the new world order promises simply aren't made, resulting in no word to keep...

I wish my cat could understand me when I spoke to her, even though she couldn't speak back.

Granted: How that she understand you she will still ignore your commands and you will end up just getting pissed off even more. Haha

I wish that I had time and could solve Americas debt problems..!

Granted: You now have an infinite amount of time and the requisite knowledge to solve not only America's debt problems, but those of the world, at large. Unfortunately you are also a ghost trapped in limbo ... with no way to communicate this information to the living, ever.

I wish I could wake up tomorrow as my healthy, six year old self, but with the knowledge I have now and the ability remember/use that knowledge in a timeline that duplicates exactly the one I had previously lived .... with the lone exception of me knowing 35 years worth of future happenings.

Granted, to bad for you that even though the timeline duplicated an extra even was added in for sanity reasons and now you're going to get thrown off and screw everything up..

I wish that all restaurants had a food delivery service..

Granted: All restaurants now have a food delivery service ... but all vehicles and beasts of burden simultaneously disappear.

I wish that all single women above the age of 18 were disease-free sluts who just couldn't say no, ever...

Granted, now that all women cannot say no if you ever decided to get married again she'll always be at your neighbors house.. Wink,wink.. Lol!

I wish that my truck could scare off theirs by itself, such as whenever it sees an intruder it will start warning him..

Umm, I said 'single' women; once she marries she can say 'no'. (The devil is in the details!)

Granted: Your truck now uses train horns to warn anything and everything away from it, including gnats, flies, windblown-thistle, dogs, cats, roaches, people, etc., etc. -- and is very annoying as a result.

I wish I could walk through walls.

You've watched jumper lately huh? All this talk about teleporting and walking through walls? lol..

Granted: Now that you can walk through walls you'll probably get the urge to rob a bank, and once you do it you'll become the most wanted person in America!

I wish that my phone had unlimited battery life!