GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Exclamation FREE SiriusXM Trial Subscription !!!

So, here is my Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa gift to everyone at GMTC. I'm giving away everyone one here a free two week trial of SiriusXM Radio !

Ok.... Actually I'm not really giving anything away. But Sirius/XM is ..

So if you bought your truck/car used and simply didn't get to try SiriusXM radio out well here is your chance and it is free. If you had a subscription and it ran out, you can try it again and see if it has gotten any better since you last had it. Or if your on the road this Thanksgiving holiday and your MP3 Player, CDs/DVDs and AM/FM radio is getting boring tune SiriusXM. Anyways heres the info...

SiriusXM Radio is inviting you and your friends to a free preview of XM Radio starting November 18 through Dec 1. All you have to do is turn on your inactive XM radio to listen to 60 channels of music, sports, talk and more. Share this free preview so your friends can rediscover SiriusXM! Get more info about the preview, including how to listen online at http://www.sirius.com/freepreview or http://www.xmradio.com/freepreview

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday !

wow thats pretty cool. im not a huge fan of XM but i might give it a try see if i can try to find a channel or two i like

I never been big on it since I usaly only listen to a couple channels and they our free so why pay for Sirius / Xm even when I brought a new truck I made sure it didn't have it because really didn't car for the look of the Sirius xm anttena on the roof but I just brought a new 2011 silverado and it had it but I really liked the truck and didn't want to wait to order one with out it so I been using it during the trial and not very happy with it the stations are constatly cutting in and out why would people pay for that is it just me or is this a commen issues with Sirius / XM
    Moak

2011 Silverado Crew LT
    4x4 5.3 auto Steel Green
    riding on 20s

2000 Polaris sportsmen 500

The only time i ever had cutting out issues was when I was under multiple underpasses for a few seconds then once came out from under the underpasses it came right back. Also a hint on getting a lower price with them is call them up and try to cancel. They will knock your bill down since they are broadcasting the signal weather your subscribed to the service or not so any money they get is better than none. I got them to cut mine in half and send me a house kit for my stereo in the living room.

2011 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 Crew Cab Texas Edition. 5.3L
    - Convenience Package
    - 6K HID Kits Highs, Lows, Fogs
    - KN Air Filter
    - Custom Painted Bowties
    - Spray on Bed Liner

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time.
    - Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller USMC -

Yeah they cut the actual service price but their were other fees of about 30 dollars added, so I cancelled it. Just hook up iphone and listen to music.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

10 month old thread bump, Coach? WTF?

Liked the topic and responded to it. Simple.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"