GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default My current project car

So i have a 240sx i have been working on for a while. We have been building this into a track car.

It has a RB25det. its the motor out of a skyline. I have a big turbo upgrade and top mount turbo header, Greddy intake manifold, HKS fuel rail, full aeromotive fuel system and 5gal trnk cell, 4" straight through exhaust, gutted, cage is coming, Ksport full coil over suspension, new lower control arms, upper a arm, sway bars, and the works haha. the motor its self has forged internals.

we just put on a full wide body kit and a carbon fiber hood. shot first layer of high build primber to smoothout all the body work.

I assume road courses? Road America? Blackhawk Farms? Autobahn?

240SX is a popular car to build out. Very good autocross cars and very popular as drift cars. Haven't seen that many on road courses.
    2006 Chevy Silverado, 5.3L, Z71, Extended Cab. Tow Mule.
    2002 Chevy Corvette Z06, 5.7L, Slightly Modded. Tow Payload.
    2005 Craftsman Riding Mower, 17hp, light mods.

240's are awesome. My friend has one and its such a blast to drive, loud as hell too.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Blog Entries

I can't even begin to count the number of 240s here in Hawaii, it's def one of the most popular cars her to modify. Lots of Silvia front en conversions here

2003 Silverado, SOLD 1/11/11 for my... 2001 Ford Mustang Bullit, #1787

haha i was suprised of how accepting you all were about my tuner craze lol. yeah i like silvias alot and was going to do a front end conversion but it would just upset me that much more if this car hits a wall at the track

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MPC-Silverado View Post
    haha i was suprised of how accepting you all were about my tuner craze lol. yeah i like silvias alot and was going to do a front end conversion but it would just upset me that much more if this car hits a wall at the track
    I think it goes to show you how the pick up truck culture has evolved, there are all sorts of folks into big pickups! And I think the Silvia front ends are real nice, def more attractive than the stock 240 front end.

You making it a drift or track car or both? I think those cars can look so good! Also what size turbo you putting on?!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiKid View Post
    I think it goes to show you how the pick up truck culture has evolved, there are all sorts of folks into big pickups! And I think the Silvia front ends are real nice, def more attractive than the stock 240 front end.
    yeah i would agree with you on both points haha

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ntbush83 View Post
    You making it a drift or track car or both? I think those cars can look so good! Also what size turbo you putting on?!
    It is in the final stages of being built into a XGC and Formula Drift pro drift car. as for turbo sizes the one mounted on it right now is a 72 trim but considering changing right now