Results 1 to 2 of 2
11-28-2010, 03:26 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
How to stop email from GMTC to your email account
From time to time I get people asking me to "remove me from your list", or to "stop sending me system emails", or even "please delete my account."
I am happy to process these requests, but did you know that any user can self-manage if they want to get emails from the website, or who from?
1) Click Settings on the top-right of your screen.,
2) On the new page, search for My Account, in the left-column menu. Then click General Settings.
3) Look for Messaging & Options in the body and you will see three check-boxes for receiving emails from this website.
- UN-CHECK these boxes to STOP emails from coming to you.
- UN-CHECK Receive Email from Administrators to stop all system messages.
Messaging & Notification
- Receive Email from Administrators
- Receive Email from Other Members
- Receive Friendship Request Email
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
11-28-2010, 06:00 PM #2
awesome...thanks Steve...my phone gets flooded with emails around the 17th of every month...Justin
1990 Silverado Stepside
2003 Olds Alero-
By lalo56 in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 2Last: 02-24-2010, 07:49 PM
By ChevyFan in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 3Last: 06-10-2007, 10:31 AM
By ChevyFan in forum Announcements & FeedbackReplies: 4Last: 12-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Tags for this Thread