GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ha ok little ways away from Indiana! I wasn't sure where ready lift had their store located but certainly not close to me!

2006 Duramax LBZ
    Edge Evo
    4'' Diamond eye to 6'' tip
    16'' ion alloy, 33'' fierce attitudes
    Lots of work left to do!

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tblagdon View Post
    im going to visit Readylift today! they are actually like 15 minutes from my house and they said i can drive the sierra they have with the 4 inch kit. will let you know how it goes!
    Cool...looking forward to hearing what you find out.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

orange county, Ca
    Nice area...I lived in Lake Forest many years ago.

.....not sure about Fanklin, IN....NTbush

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Test drive complete!

The truck drove awesome, they even took me down a back road they drive down that has big potholes and decent sized dips. We went through them at pretty good speed and the truck just absorbed it. The ride quality is perfect. They are running 34" tires and no rubbing. I am very impressed and there is no doubt this is the kit I will put on my truck.

Especially since I ordered it when I was there.

I took a few pics of the truck outside the shop and will post them up when I get them uploaded.

Legend

Blog Entries

Congratulations!!! I thought bigger tires would fit and am glad to hear that they do. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Congratulations!!! I thought bigger tires would fit and am glad to hear that they do. Looking forward to seeing the pics!
    Just some basic photos, but this truck looks awesome. really like the front end...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Legend

Blog Entries

Looks sweet!! And it looks like it has plenty of tire room. When do you plan on installing?

TIRES:

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    Looks sweet!! And it looks like it has plenty of tire room. When do you plan on installing?

hopefully in the next week or so!

Congrats on the lift the Readylift truck looks awesome.
    04 ECSB Custom silver & grey, Soft 8's, BFG KO's, ReadyLift Leveling Kit, Hellwig front sway bar, K&N filter, DeeZee EZ-Down, Rhino liner, Alpine CDE103BT, Rockford 6.5's, 12" V.A.T. Hammer Pro in a Subthump box, Alpine PowerPack amp, Hifonics amp, BackRack w/ 55w 5000k HID KC Daylighters, KC light bar with 4 KC Slimlites, UWS toolbox, Shaved Antenna mod, Black Bowtie, LED backup, license plate, dome lights & 3rd brake light

Did you put the lift on yet and do u have any pics. I'm looking in to getting one as well but i wanted to see what it looked like NOT on a readylift truck...

hopefully in the next week or so!
    Wanting to see some pics of the lift!!!!

________2013 4C Rated__________

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast