GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z71 gauges?

Jr. Apprentice

yea i mean id like to know, those gauges are b.a. in my opinion

They do look awesome and I would be down to order them if they were not high dollar. If someone can find them wonder if we could do a group buy or something???

________2013 4C Rated__________

All I can find on this is the following:

-- The RPO code for the Z71 Appearance Package as a whole is "WEA".
    -- Also, the GM Part # for the Instrument Panel itself is 20774682. I haven't been able to find it for sale anywhere, though.
    -- I've read that it was selling on GM Parts Direct for $188 but the list price is $302.

Here's a picture I found on another forum that some Google searching led me to:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Maybe this information can help someone who has more access to GM parts. Anyone work at a dealership or anything like that?

Ya those are really nice!
    [/SIGPIC]2009 Chevy Silverado LT 1500 EXT CAB 4X4 Vortec 4.8L SFI,K&N air filter,Weathertech Floor Liners ,Weathertech Stone/Bug Deflector, Line X Spray On Bedliner, TruXport Rollup Tonneau Cover, Molded Mudguards, Viper 5701 LE 2 way Security Alarm/Remote Starter, Xm Satelite Radio,BILSTEIN 5100 rear shocks,BILSTEIN 5100 front levelling shocks,READYLIFT 2" rear lift blocks,Goodyear Wrangler Territorys -265/70R 17"

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Hey check out http://www.nuimage1.com/gauges.html They make some pretty cool stuff for our dashes...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Hey check out http://www.nuimage1.com/gauges.html They make some pretty cool stuff for our dashes...
    Those are really cool!,i like the white collection,and the stainless.

Yeah, I like those too. RBP also has a pretty cool gauge plate.

http://www.rollingbigpower.com/produ...roducts_id=206

The thing I like about the Z71 cluster, though, is that it's simple, understated, streamline, and looks stock. Nontheless, it still has a bit of pop to it. It's something different but doesn't look aftermarket (I guess because it's not, really).

Quote Originally Posted by Vincennes02261897 View Post
    The thing I like about the Z71 cluster, though, is that it's simple, understated, streamline, and looks stock. Nontheless, it still has a bit of pop to it. It's something different but doesn't look aftermarket (I guess because it's not, really).
    +1 . any updates on this? i've been looking for these gauges for a while, and had no luck with the dealership parts guy, and couldn't find any leads (except for this thread now) anywhere online
    2010 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab
    2" Rancho Quick Level
    Rancho 9000XL Shocks
    Line-X Bedliner
    Black Housing Headlights
    Gibson dual split exhaust
    Volant CAI
    Hypertech max energy tune
    285/70/17 bfg km2 with atx slot wheels

I've been looking at this too. Looks like the old part #20774682 has been replaced by #20964948. GMParts Giant has them for $179.04 plus about $25 shipping or GMpartsdirect for $148.98 and a WHOPPING $437.99 SHIPPING! Guess there's a glitch in their shipping program...lol. I would like to be 100% sure of the part # before I order one. From what I read on this link http://parts.nalleygmc.com/showAssem...ssembly=372812 , it looks to be the correct one. Hope someone else can chime in on this

The carbon fiber gauge background is so NICE! I plan on doing this mod eventually...
    2011 Silverado, ext cab, LT, Z71, 4X4, leather interior, color matched mirror caps & bowtie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12