GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... Last Post byLast Post by

That is who I am,no crap, it's real.

Mine is my gamer tag for playstation.

Chevy runs deep.
    2001 Silverado ext cab 4.8l v8 2wd
    COMPLETED MODS
    40 series flowmaster dual with bowtie tips
    Anzo tail light
    Fire and ice lighted mud flaps
    2 12inch kicker comps with boston acoustic amp
    TO-DO MODS

w2w nerf bars
    Headers
    Color-matching
    Headlights
    Mega third light
    Scanning light bar under tailgate
    Fix tint
    Upgrade deck
    Remote start
    High 4 headlight kit
    Rear side window covers<bowtie>

My velocity is directly proportional to your proximity.

Legend

Blog Entries

Bump....good thread!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

Mfleetwood , this is a great thread, Worth the bump,,,,took the time to read all the posts very cool how people come up with the online tag names. great little stories, here is mine...

I have a couple online Identities used in the gaming /social web online worlds, none that I wanted to carry over into the GMTC truck forum. I know i have said this before but TopKicks , in my area are relatively rare, there are a few and i know of most of them and a few of the owners, Resources and information on these trucks is even harder to find around here. In my quest to find like minded folks into Topkicks I found GMTC .... I hung around as a guest for several weeks, before i signed up....

Dirty Dog, is actually what i named the topkick, in 2008, It was named after a loyal companion of mine, My best friend of 14 years, A dog named TOR, Tor was a 165lbs Wolf Hybrid (mother was a malamute arctic wolf cross, and his father was a german shepherd timber wolf cross) You can see Tor's siblings in the opening and closing of the movie white fang 2.....(the puppies)... how I came across this dog is another story for another time.....

Now I have several real life nicknames, most have to do with racen and building stuff to play in the mud, dirt, and other related topics, and that comes from me getting paid to do what my mother constantly told me not to do, "don't play in the mud". "Stay out of the mud", "don't get dirty", Leave the dirt alone she would say as i walked out the door.......

Now as life has evolved I get paid to do just exactly that, I create the most amazing places for people to enjoy out of the mud and dirt , but with this life path i have chosen, i have been known to get stuck, muddy, dirty, and spend a lot of time cleaning my trucks and equipment.

I have always had a four legged companion by my side, sometimes up to 4 or 5, but now its just Mystic (the dirty white dog)and myself.
    I am older now, still doing the same thing for 30 plus years, Still get just as dirty as i did when i was a boy, still have fun getting dirty and playing in the mud, whether it is working, racen, or off road 4 Wheeling ...

So it was only fitting to use Dirty Dog for a screen name here on GMTC, as whether its the topkick, my loader, Mystic, or myself, something is always dirty....
    Hey thats why we have showers and pressure washers, isn't it?

eh, mines simple, i own a sierra with a 5.3 in it, makes me wish i had come up with something a bit more unique.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Curky, is a nick name that stuck to me from high school. It came from a night at a party. Well, some will understand some wont. Toward the end of the night we were all taking in our down time, watching the THE DOORS. All I wanted were cookies but I guess I was not speaking clear enough for everyone one and it kept coming out curky. Kind of stupid but it stuck. I got use to it and now it is mine.
    (doors of perception)
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Master Mechanic

First name is Kyle, and my '03 Silverado has the Z71 package
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Mine could be perceived two different ways...

Obviously 2008 silveRADO

1) People using the term "rockin" as in "having, using, wearing, etc.."
    2) I absolutely LOVE rock music, from Scream, Metal, Hardcore, Alt.. you name it.. i probably know it.

Hence: 08_rado_rocker

...now get back to work.

"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"

"Truck Norris"
    - 2008 TX Edition Silverado
    - McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
    - Apline Type R 10s & Amp
    - Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
    - Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
    - Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
    - Airaid CAI
    - Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
    "Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
    - Cut to pieces, LS build pending

Well, mine could not be more simple but I know people often misread it so I was glad to see this post and I am very glad it got bumped.

1. My name is Don not Donny or Donald just Don.
    2. The YMS has nothing to do with my living in Mississippi it is simply the initials of my business "Young's Machinery Service"

Thanks @mfleetwood for the bump.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Legend

Blog Entries

You're welcome for the bump...this is one of my favorites. Great stuff here.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... Last Post byLast Post by